Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To bad I was at work but globalsnooker was a good substitute.

I am looking forward to a great evening in front of the tv, the Maestro is back! Cleaning up the young guns one by one. (so far anyway

Comment

• What a bad match Ryan played...
      I hope he's awake this evening, but now he played like his still in bed

Comment

• Hi there everyone!

Just in for lunch and saw the Hendry scoreline. How is he playing?

Looked at the frame scores but you can't really judge on that alone...

Comment

• Originally Posted by Wim View Post
          So we are in for a real surprise here if Hednry reaches the semis
          The ultimate proof of a great Hendry-session is a bitter Wim on tsf

Comment

• Originally Posted by nickdyr View Post
            Where did you sense any bitterness in his post?
            ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

• Originally Posted by Wim View Post
              For you maybe will be the surprise .
              Winner of crucible 77's 2008 Jiangsu Classic Fantasy Snooker Game
              Winner of 2009 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

• Originally Posted by Nugget View Post
                Hi there everyone!

Just in for lunch and saw the Hendry scoreline. How is he playing?

Looked at the frame scores but you can't really judge on that alone...
                In my opinion; If you are leading a WorldQF 7-1 after one session, you are playing well enough.
                Nothing against the question Nugget, but after turning the tables against Allen, some of us talked about Allen throwing it away, Ding had a mental collapse and now Day is playing like a child...

Give credit when credit is due! And I am loving it

Comment

• Originally Posted by April madness View Post
                  Where did you sense any bitterness in his post?
                  Go back and read all his comments on Hendry in this thread and put them all together and you´ll know what I mean. :snooker:

Comment

Strange remark but ok if you think so. Before the WC as April mentioned this was a valid statement but what I wrote has nothing to do with the way he is playing today. So enjoy Hendry as I do today
                    I saw that going differently in my mind

Comment

In my opinion; If you are leading a WorldQF 7-1 after one session, you are playing well enough.
                      Nothing against the question Nugget, but after turning the tables against Allen, some of us talked about Allen throwing it away, Ding had a mental collapse and now Day is playing like a child...

Give credit when credit is due! And I am loving it
                      I like to see Hendry playing well!

I just wanted to know if Ryan was struggling, if Hendry missed anything close range, is his long potting good? etc

Hendry got a big lead against Ding without being spectacular, I just want to know how this match is going.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Wim
                        Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
                        For you maybe will be the surprise .
                        For just about everyone, except for the occasional fan too blind to see. I'm a fan of Hendry's, but I surely didn't expect him to beat Allen and progress to round 2.

@Nugget: Read back a couple of pages, we've been chatting away all the time.
                        Das war ein FLUKE! Ein Glückstreffer!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Nugget View Post
                          I like to see Hendry playing well!

I just wanted to know if Ryan was struggling, if Hendry missed anything close range, is his long potting good? etc

Hendry got a big lead against Ding without being spectacular, I just want to know how this match is going.
                          Hes playing alright fella. Went for two 147's so hes obviously annoyed about not holding the record anymore. His long potting was much better than in previous matches imo

Basically he played solid match snooker while Day got more frustrated and ended up getting the hump
                          My Flickr

Comment

Go back and read all his comments on Hendry in this thread and put them all together and you´ll know what I mean. :snooker:
                            hey hey, is it fanboy issue now? I am sure it's not that bad at all. Just... don't take it too seriously
                            ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

• Ive just came home from work!

ive just seen hendrys score!

i taped it so gonna watch it now!

MTFH

Comment

• Well, I definitely didn't expect Hendry to go that far, his season wasn't too good. On the other hand I expected Murphy to at least get to the semis.... Good that I don't do any betting I guess
                                Ein jedes Werkzeug ist ein Tand in eines tumben Toren Hand.

Comment

Working...
                                X