This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Wim View Post
    Great thinking here. Indeed being taught how snooker should be played by ROS he looks like he didn't recover yet...a shame the Hendry of today should have been no problem for him.
    Is this the kind of comment you deserve at 10-2 up against Ding...?

Comment

• Originally Posted by nickdyr View Post

Allen threw it away
      Ding was on an off-day

Higgins went 4-0 against Day and let him back to 5-3
      Hendry went 4-1 and confirmed it to go 7-1 up

Time to accept Hendry's playing well, beating good players and seemingly getting stronger and more confident as the tournament goes on.

Ronnie played a very weak opponent in the first round, and Mark Williams head dropped at 9-7 I thought...

(actually I didn't but it proves my point)

Try and be objective people

Comment

• Carter 4 - 4 Ebdon

Comment

In my opinion; If you are leading a WorldQF 7-1 after one session, you are playing well enough.
          Nothing against the question Nugget, but after turning the tables against Allen, some of us talked about Allen throwing it away, Ding had a mental collapse and now Day is playing like a child...

Give credit when credit is due! And I am loving it
          what is surprising is the quality of the hendry safeties from ball 1 he has been excelent....and if it wasent for the simpliest pot ever Hendry has missed it could have been 8-0..........

Comment

• Ebdon - Carter 4 - 4. I think the last frame was important for Carter. Ebdon was on his way to stealing it, but had a bad positional shot for the yellow ball. The way he´s playing right now, he will be dangerous to all from the top draw, if he reaches the final.
            ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
            "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Anyway at least someone reads my messages, good.
              This is a forum man, remember - and don't get upset so easily we all love Hendry but some critics now and then keeps things sharp.

Makes me think you would be a good Osullivan fan as well the way you write.
              I saw that going differently in my mind

Comment

• come on liang !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Robbo Unbeatable in ranking finals 6 out of 6

COME ON ROBBO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by superaussie View Post
                  come on liang !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Will be interesting to see if LW makes another strong start; potting everything in sight. Also will ROS keep his foot on the pedal as he did agaisnt MJW.

Hope ROS doesnt get too casual as he may think that LW will falter in the last third of the match as he has tended to so far. :snooker:
                  "You can shove your snooker up your jacksie 'cos I aint playing no more!" Alex Higgins.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Marc View Post
                    Ive just came home from work!

ive just seen hendrys score!

i taped it so gonna watch it now!

MTFH
                    You'll really enjoy it - just a shame about the 147's!
                    Stephen looking as though he's really enjoying his snooker again.:snooker:
                    Winner of Crucible 77's 2009 World Championship Lucky Dip.

Comment

• 7-1 Hendry-Day

I hadn't thought that Day would lose all form/confidence over sudden, in fact I was sure he had it in him to win this somehow. Hendry on the other hand seems to get better from round to round.

Checked a bit into the Carter/Ebdon game. At least Ali managed to even the scoreline there. The way Ebdon is grinding out frames to the bitter end is very annoying though.

Afternoon session is bound to be great now...

Comment

• Liang won the first frame. I like this guy, he's so adorable.

Comment

• Bloomin' heck - he's a fiesty one! Can't believe he took on that brown

Comment

• i can't tell witch ronnie comes out today, but it seems is not last night ronnie.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Plank o' Wood View Post
                              Bloomin' heck - he's a fiesty one! Can't believe he took on that brown
                              Simply amazing. One of the pots of the tournament so far.

And Ronnie is yet to score his first point at 2-0 down.

Comment

• Liang has tremendous bottle, good breakbuilder gives the impression he's not frightened of anyone! His shot selection is sometimes questionable but all in all i'm impressed with this guy!
                                "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Working...
                                X