Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maguire is 3-0 down! He is my fav for the title!
    My Flickr

Comment

• What's the Maguire/Perry match like? Been absolutely engrossed with Ronnie and Wenbo

Comment

• Originally Posted by Plank o' Wood View Post
        What's the Maguire/Perry match like? Been absolutely engrossed with Ronnie and Wenbo
        I think Maguire has scored something like 15 points in total over 4 frames.

Maguire v Perry 0-4

Das war ein FLUKE! Ein Glückstreffer!

Comment

• Liang has too many questionable shots, he plays like it is not world championship but Premier League.

I really dont like some of his choices, especially for the color ball, which will kill him.
          Last edited by bluecoffee_rain; 29 April 2008, 02:57 PM.
          I am a gooner!

Comment

• That's surprising considering how well Maguire has got off to a good start in all his matches at this year's championship!
            "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Well, there was this talk about Maguire peaking too early on in the championship....
              Ein jedes Werkzeug ist ein Tand in eines tumben Toren Hand.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Plank o' Wood View Post
                Bloomin' heck - he's a fiesty one! Can't believe he took on that brown
                even though he got it you would have to say that was the wrong shot.
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Besides Perry's good moment I still think Maguire will get to the semis, he's a much better player imo.

Comment

• You cant be sure of anything in this year's championship! Perry is a tough player at the best of times but there is still plenty of time for Maguire to get back into it

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Maguire 4-0 down and Hendry 7-1 up - I thought I was dreaming when I saw this!

Can't wait until tonight!!

Comment

• Just hope Ryan Day can make a bit of a comeback after showing so much promise after disposing John Higgins as he did! Had all the makings of being a close match

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                          even though he got it you would have to say that was the wrong shot.
                          I think his shot selection does get him into a bit of trouble, but the confidence he displays in being so aggressive is very impressive, and certainly sends a message to Ronnie that he is not going to be dominated.

Comment

• Hope we see more of Liang in future tournaments as i've certainly enjoyed watching throughout this championship!

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
                              Just hope Ryan Day can make a bit of a comeback after showing so much promise after disposing John Higgins as he did! Had all the makings of being a close match
                              i think he will make a come back but i can't see him winning from 7-1 down.
                              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
                                Just hope Ryan Day can make a bit of a comeback
                                Yes, I hope so too. But to be honest: Ryan hasn't really palyed very well in this championship, except for in a few frames here and there. He is capable of a lot more.

Looking like Maguire might take the fifth frame, but there are 5 reds left, the colours (except for blue and pink) are all over the table and this is going to take time. Mags' long potting is absolutely atrocious right now.

Surprisingly many empty seats, I've noticed.
                                Das war ein FLUKE! Ein Glückstreffer!

Comment

Working...
                                X