Clear All

• Yeah 5 - 4 !!

Comment

• 8-3 to Hendry
      "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Originally Posted by wildJONESEYE View Post
        to be honest the kid is having fun he is the first mainland china player to reach the quarter finals at the crucible and the first to win 2 matches at the crucible and he is playing a chinese snooker god in Ronnie O'Sullivan it doesent get better than that..................he will learn what to go for and what not to go for ...i say for now let him try and pot a ball in to the pockets of some people in the front row if he wants 2 lol
        That is right. I am happy for him actually. He is holding up under the pressure very well. I am very impressed with his performance to say the least. I would really like to see him do his 100% and put up a "fearless" fight against Ronnie. I just hope he does not go for some low percentage shots and make it easy for Ronnie.
        www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• Ebdon knocks in a ton to level his match with Ali Carter at 5 apiece.
          "And I'd give him my right arm to have his cue action - poetry in motion."

Ronnie O'Sullivan on Steve Davis

Comment

• Originally Posted by TheStranger View Post
            Ebdon knocks in a ton to level his match with Ali Carter at 5 apiece.

With a 143 break am i right?

Comment

• Hmm Hendry doesn't look very good now!
              2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
              2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

• Some great long pots by both Hendry and Day in this 12th frame

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• I don't think Hendry will get away playing this rubbish. He better start potting after the MSI or we could see the same story from Higgins vs Day game.

Comment

• Total rubbish! He needs to win a few frames at least!
                    2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
                    2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

• That's what, three straight frames now that Day's won?
                      "And I'd give him my right arm to have his cue action - poetry in motion."

Ronnie O'Sullivan on Steve Davis

Comment

• I don't consider Hendry to be playing 'Rubbish'- how Day was playing in this mornings session could only be described as that. Yes, Stephen's had chances, and he better start playing sharper now or things could even out, but by no means is he playing disastrous. A long red in paticular he pulled off was absolutely fantastic.

Comment

• Day is playing better Snooker tonight than this morning but i wouldn't say Hendry is playing poorly in this evening's session as he hasn't had as many chances. I hope Day can make it 8-8 by the end of tonight. Will make it exciting for tomorrow

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Never mind that, what about the fit blonde with pink streaks in her hair just above the players seats at Hendry v Day
                            It seems like Day has relaxed because of the big deficit but if/when he gets closer the pressure could return

Comment

• Originally Posted by carlijn View Post
                              With a 143 break am i right?
                              Then I´m in with a bet for the prediction contest
                              ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                              "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Originally Posted by jedicho View Post
                                Never mind that, what about the fit blonde with pink streaks in her hair just above the players seats at Hendry v Day
                                It seems like Day has relaxed because of the big deficit but if/when he gets closer the pressure could return
                                Funny that, I noticed her too
                                Can't wait for the mid-session to end... for the snooker, of course!

Comment

Working...
                                X