X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by rivercard View Post
    Yes, I can agree with that.

The way Wenbo plays against Ronnie is entertaining, but not very effective at the moment. I guess nobody really expected him to beat O'Sullivan anyway, so why not give it a go.
    Yes, this is the way I expected it before the match. Leaving too many open chances, which is deadly against O´Sullivan. In the first match against Doherty he seemed to be much more disciplined.
    ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
    "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• When Ronnie starts to play, it will obviously be too much for Liang. I think Ali Carter's 147 has inspired him. He wants to recoup the 80K loss in price money.
      2006 Premier League Prediction Contest Winner

Comment

• Wow, it looks like TSF was down for six hours - a six hours which saw Hendry and Carter move on, ROS on the brink of coming through, and Perry leading Maguire by a scant frame.
        Last edited by TheStranger; 30 April 2008, 05:28 PM.
        "And I'd give him my right arm to have his cue action - poetry in motion."

Ronnie O'Sullivan on Steve Davis

Comment

• Originally Posted by TheStranger View Post
          Wow, it looks like TSF was down for six hours - a six hours which saw Hendry and Carter move on, ROS on the brink of coming through, and Perry leading Maguire by a sacnt frame.
          indeed

Hendry is through with not more than a decent display against an out of sorts Day.

Carter battling through V Ebdon. well deserved victory.

ROS almost through to play Hendry in the semis....should win it in the first session of tonights play.

The Perry maguire match is finely balanced after coming off a frame early. al to play for tonight. could go to the wire

Comment

• Who killed the forum?

Comment

• Thanks for the recap Stranger and Sem, it's what I missed while the forum was down.

Interesting semis coming up tomorrow!

Comment

• Was it really 6 hours! Yes it looks like it will be a real nailbiting match between Maguire and Perry tonight but i just fancy Perry to edge it 13-11. O Sullivan went out this morning showing everyone just why he will take all the beating! Just hope Hendry v O Sullivan will turn out to be a classic that's if Wenbo doesn't make an amazing comeback of course.
                "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Lol, i really enjoyed Liang today, but his play was not very effective against Ronnie...

I think the young Chinese had have the best week of his life..
                  The first Chinese in the Quarter finals and playing against Ronnie.

Comment

• Originally Posted by carlijn View Post
                    Lol, i really enjoyed Liang today, but his play was not very effective against Ronnie...

I think the young Chinese had have the best week of his life..
                    The first Chinese in the Quarter finals and playing against Ronnie.
                    Liang seemed pretty effective in the first session, what happened in the second one for him to drop 6 straight frames to Ronnie?
                    "And I'd give him my right arm to have his cue action - poetry in motion."

Ronnie O'Sullivan on Steve Davis

Comment

• Originally Posted by TheStranger View Post
                      Liang seemed pretty effective in the first session, what happened in the second one for him to drop 6 straight frames to Ronnie?

he went for far too many attacking shots that never went in, and his safety / positional play wasnt great.

Ronnie stomped on almost all the mistakes and quickly drew away

Comment

• Wenbo suffers from a problem that a lot of youngsters suffer with. The condsition is known as potitus, which means that they are unable to play safetys
                        You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

• ronnie just disgusted with him self .... he might comparing him self to the best ronnie he use to show up now and then .. he is like having this two players inside of him. and can help it when the messed up one shows up.

Comment

• That's the enigma that is Ronnie O Sullivan!
                            "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
                              That's the enigma that is Ronnie O Sullivan!
                              the enima that is ronnie o'sullivan?
                              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                                the enima that is ronnie o'sullivan?
                                We should re-christen this place the Ronnie forum...

Perry thrown away the first two frames from what I can gather. Great 70 clearance from Maguire to take frame 17 when he was 63-0 down!

Comment

Working...
                                X