Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perry should do it at this visit, Maguire missed another relatively straightforward ball....

A deserving winner on the whole

Comment

• Well done Perry, but I hope Carter does him in the semis otherwise it would be an anticlimax, having Perry in the final.

Comment

• Yippieh, Joe Perry wins! Or am I celebrating to early?

Comment

• Yes, its best of 33!

Originally Posted by berolina View Post
          Yippieh, Joe Perry wins! Or am I celebrating to early?

Comment

• Originally Posted by PaulTheSoave View Post
            Yes, its best of 33!
            Glad you cleared that up, cos I'm drunk and blond!

btw why is it that the people run out of the arena in no time when a match is finished

Comment

• I would have loved to see Maguire win, but Joe absolutely was the best player in the last frames.
              ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
              "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Well, I didn't expect this, but well done Joe Perry!

Comment

• Thursday May 1
                  SF1 - Stephen Hendry v Ronnie O'Sullivan
                  SF2 - Allister Carter v Joe Perry

Comment

• Oh how I wish Stephen could face Carter or Perry instead of Ronnie!

Comment

• Agree there, Maguire played poorly compared to his standard in the rest of the season. Big chance for either ROS or Hendry to pick another title. Can only see Carter stop them if he keeps his brilliance he displayed the last 2 rounds. Perry got no chance against those 2.

Comment

• Nice one! Your in my book then!

They run out either for a drink or a pee. Could also be last bus / train etc.

Originally Posted by berolina View Post
                        Glad you cleared that up, cos I'm drunk and blond!

btw why is it that the people run out of the arena in no time when a match is finished

Comment

• I agree this is a big chance for Hendry or Ronnie.

The way I see it, their semi will be the highlight of this championship, a better match than the Final since they both have much to fight for and prove.

Comment

• Well done Joe Perry. I am so pleased for him.
                            TSF World Champion 2010
                            TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
                            BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Comment

• Originally Posted by Nina View Post
                              I agree this is a big chance for Hendry or Ronnie.

The way I see it, their semi will be the highlight of this championship, a better match than the Final since they both have much to fight for and prove.
                              There IS always the possibility of Perry ending up being the next Joe Johnson...I wasn't around then obviously (I was only one year old that year! ) so I do wonder if anyone who saw that final can tell me if it was a matter of Davis being slightly out of form, or Joe playing lights-out clinical snooker. I don't think it was the latter as Davis scored more points.
                              "And I'd give him my right arm to have his cue action - poetry in motion."

Ronnie O'Sullivan on Steve Davis

Comment

• Originally Posted by PaulTheSoave View Post
                                Nice one! Your in my book then!
                                LOL I'm going to eternalise this in my signature

Comment

Working...
                                X