Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I should think ROS is relieved at 3-1 down!!

straight to the practice table for ROS i think....
    Highest Break
    Practice: 136 (2005)
    Match: 134 (2006)
    In 2011: 94
    Centuries made: 50+

Comment

• Early stages, Hendry looks very focused. ROS not on firing all cylinders, lucky not to be 4-0 down. Both can swing in form abruptly, so anything still can happen.

Comment

• Think you will see a different O Sullivan when coming back from the mid-session interval and start to make more pots he was missing earlier
        "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Ronnie looks tired

Comment

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
            Think you will see a different O Sullivan when coming back from the mid-session interval and start to make more pots he was missing earlier
            think the odds on that happening are very very short as he rarely ever plays as many mistakes in 4 frames so most would expect him to pick up

Comment

• Originally Posted by adrift View Post
              Ronnie looks tired
              Yes.. he looks just not in it 100% .. last night 4 frames was looking such

Comment

• Yes you would but Snooker is a funny old game so you can never be quite sure what's going to happen

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Game is on again!

Comment

• Originally Posted by hegeland View Post
                    Game is on again!
                    indeed

well ahead in frame 5 and favourite to pull back to 2-3

looked to be going for a max there, but ran out of position.

Comment

• Will be a bit of a body blow for O Sullivan if Hendry clears up after having a 64 point lead

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Originally Posted by Semih_Sayginer View Post
                        looked to be going for a max there, but ran out of position.
                        With two reds up near the baulk cushion that would've been hard.

Anyhow - he missed on 64 and Hendry is back on. 5 reds left and on a break of 11.
                        Das war ein FLUKE! Ein Glückstreffer!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Maija View Post
                          With two reds up near the baulk cushion that would've been hard.

Anyhow - he missed on 64 and Hendry is back on. 5 reds left and on a break of 11.

agree it would have been very hard, but sure he was having a bash at it by the shots he played earlier. maybe not a serious bash...moreso getting over the line before trying the hard ones

Comment

• Great steal from Hendry with a touch of luck. 4-1!

Comment

• Typical example of having a run off the balls or not having them.

And not being in the safety mode.

btw. which of the players has got the best @rse?

Comment

• Originally Posted by hegeland View Post
                                with a touch of luck.
                                Just a TINY one
                                Ein jedes Werkzeug ist ein Tand in eines tumben Toren Hand.

Comment

Working...
                                X