Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great stuff from Hendry today. Juts bad he couldn't take a lead. But anyway this would be a tough match!
    2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
    2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

• The Carter v Perry match was so boring that I fetched myself a book (Fables 9 - Sons of Empire by Bill Willingham). At least I won't have problems falling asleep because the snooker was too exciting.
      Das war ein FLUKE! Ein Glückstreffer!

Comment

• Originally Posted by cpserrao View Post
        Who's the commentator with the hoarse voice commentating on the Joe -Ali match?
        That would be John 'Verbose' Virgo
        sigpic
        Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

• Sicilian hitman Perry

Originally Posted by Wim View Post
          Joe the next champ ?
          He would be the first full Sicilian to win the World Championship. Ronnie O'Sullivan is part Sicilian, Joe full. Perry's real name is Joseph Luigi Perrotta, but don't tell anyone
          sigpic
          Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

• Agree there, changed channels to have an update of latest local politics (that tells you it was pretty boring).
            I have an awkward, uncomfy feeling Perry is going to a Dotty up till the end of the final!!

Originally Posted by Maija View Post
            The Carter v Perry match was so boring that I fetched myself a book (Fables 9 - Sons of Empire by Bill Willingham). At least I won't have problems falling asleep because the snooker was too exciting.

Comment

• Again, I don't think boring is the word for Perry vs Carter. Poor quality certainly, but the misses made the game more interesting for me.

Comment

• I chose to see Le charme discret de la bourgeoisie on an other channel, good to hear I didn't miss much.

Comment

• Some lovely shots of the four remaining contestants:

Comment

• i think the first frame was the most important frame of the Hendry v Ronnie match although Ronnie pulled it back from 4-1 down to 4-4 in that frame Stephen showed given the chances he was going to take them ok the next frames didnt go by without faults but if Ronnie had kept it level without hendry showing nothing i would say it would be a runaway train........

i think Hendry is playing well enough to rev it up a bit and tomorow morning seshion will be the most important seshion.... i believe if Hendry can stay with Ronnie going in to the third seshion he will win............

Comment

• I agree, first session tomorrow (today) will be extremely important for Stephen.

Comment

• Ronnie takes the first of the day with a smooth 93

Comment

• Good response from Hendry though in the 10th frame currently on a break of 53
                          "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Hendry is playing like he did the whole tournament, decent breaks but missing easy shots just he is not so lucky like he was before since he's leaving the game open for ROS.

Comment

• O'Sullivan will race ahead in this session I fear
                              Ein jedes Werkzeug ist ein Tand in eines tumben Toren Hand.

Comment

• About time Michaela Tabb starts telling the cun** on the crowd the shut the f*** up and go home.

Comment

Working...
                                X