X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to turn off TV.

Comment

• Originally Posted by attilahun View Post
      If Hendry continues to play like that the match might be a short one.....remember 2004
      yes i remember 2004....as clearly as i do the last time the two players met in a ranking tournament

Comment

• I dont mind it who wins, but if its one sided like this, I better go enjoy the sunshine!

Tschuess!

Comment

• Now I really need a dram! Seven frames in a row for Ronnie. Stephen will have a lot to think about during the interval.

Comment

• I wasn't able to watch this session from the beginning, but in the part I've seen Ronnie has been doing very well (and apparently throughout the session). I can already see the Ronnie fans doing the crazy dance and/or laughing sarcastically.
            I'm still hoping for a closer match, after all it ain't over till it's over...

Comment

• C'mon, Ronnie, one more and leading for the evening session, c'mon!
              I don't think Hendry would mind Ronnie being unplayable, but he wasn't. Chances in 3 frames out of 4, methinks.
              Hendry can still level and that will be a body blow for Ronnie. We'll see...
              I can already see the Ronnie fans doing the crazy dance and/or laughing sarcastically.
              Some of us prefer to enjoy some nice play from our fav, though, and keep the crazy dance for the end, if it's the case, which I don't think it is. And as you said, still a long way to go.
              Last edited by Black_cat; 2 May 2008, 10:16 AM. Reason: added things
              S.P.I.L.F.

Comment

• I hope this is not going to turn to be another drubbing by ROS like in the last semi-final they both contested in.
                "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• 9-4 now for Ronnie...8 frames in a row....and counting...
                  "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
                    I hope this is not going to turn to be another drubbing by ROS like in the last semi-final they both contested in.
                    looks like it now

17-6 or 17-7 ?

and a 3rd world championship for osullivan

I think i might change my plans this weekend and start on the garden!
                    anybody wanna give me a hand to dig some borders?

Comment

• It s more Hendry's misses than Osullivan's level that is quite surprising.
                      I saw that going differently in my mind

Comment

• Originally Posted by Marc View Post
                        l

anybody wanna give me a hand to dig some borders?
                        Anything but the garden - we are going to the sea for the rest of the day
                        I saw that going differently in my mind

Comment

• Originally Posted by Marc View Post
                          That's a really good idea. I'll free the rhubarb of nettles, I think. Rhubarb cake, anyone?

This is too boring. Not just because Ronnie leads, but because he's the only one playing at the moment
                          Das war ein FLUKE! Ein Glückstreffer!

Comment

• Yes if Hendry hadn't have missed the chances he had early on this morning the score would be a lot closer to what it is now! Looks very much like ROS will run away with it now and i dont say that with any satisfaction at all
                            "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• O'sullivan is really special, is it not? Dont want a one sided match, but hes a joy to watch.

I just sit out the 2 remainders, wont last longer than 30 minutes. Then I am out to buy some Monkfish!

Comment

• Another century for Ronnie...Not looking good for Stephen

Comment

Working...
                                X