This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curtains!

If only Hendry could have faced Perry or Carter instead. Then he would have had a good chance of getting to the final.

Comment

• Yes, but the same would have happened to him in the final!!

Eurosport tv is now collapsing here.

Comment

• Demonstration snooker- 2 big centuries within 15 minutes.
        I saw that going differently in my mind

Comment

• Yes PTS he's just playing phenomenally well!
          "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• O'Sullivan leads 10-4

Hendry hasnt done much wrong the last 3 frames, he just hasnt had a much of a chance, He needs to win these last 2 frames of the session for any hope

Comment

• Comeback time
              "Am too good not to win this tournament" - Stephen Hendry

Comment

• Originally Posted by Wim View Post
                Demonstration snooker- 2 big centuries within 15 minutes.

2 great breaks

would have been just as good if theyd taken 25 minutes in total

Comment

• Originally Posted by Black_cat View Post
                  Some of us prefer to enjoy some nice play from our fav, though, and keep the crazy dance for the end, if it's the case, which I don't think it is. And as you said, still a long way to go.
                  Just in case I was misinterpreted, a clarification: I have many friends who I know will be overexcited already, and I'm happy for them really - despite my own disappointment. I didn't want to sound mean or bitter.

Watching the match with comments in Spanish is quite funny; the woman talking often says a situation is complicated and goes "ouff" with relief every time Ronnie is out of one. She is very expressive!
                  Funny they chose to add comments at the semi-finals stage, up until yesterday you could only hear what was going on in the room...

Comment

• If there is a session to spare, it would be nice to see Thorne given a demo tomorrow afternoon, he shows how snooker should be played. (this suggestion was given by PM by another member just now). Good idea imo!

Comment

• At 10-6 Stephen still has a slim chance, at 11-5 or worse he has to rely on a miracle (read a total collapse from Ronnie) to get back into it.

Comment

• As much as i'm enjoying ROS in top gear this morning i feel rather depressed with the score line and ROS now totally dominating the match!
                        "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• This session is turning out to be a whitewash. Feel sorry for Stephen but must say Ronnie is cueing very fluently. Everything's finding the pocket.

Comment

• Agree, landslide and then Perry beating ROS in the final. Would be a total apocalyptic anti climax of the tournament. Would not surprise me, Perry doing a Dotty!

Comment

• Awesome stuff from Ronnie....
                              Come on Jimmy!!!!

Comment

• 11 - 5
                                "Am too good not to win this tournament" - Stephen Hendry

Comment

Working...
                                X