Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After a fluky 22nd frame, Ronnie is one away from crossing the line!
    "And I'd give him my right arm to have his cue action - poetry in motion."

Ronnie O'Sullivan on Steve Davis

Comment

• I still think Hendry is the second best in this tournament. Had it not been for a certain Mr. Rocket he would have had a good chance of clinching the title. But that's sport. Sometimes you are in top form just to run into a guy that is in the zone.

Comment

• And what a slice of luck ROS had in the 22nd frame!
        "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Unexpected way to finish the match, but it is over, 17-6. Whoever Ronnie will play against in the final, he is huge favourite.

Comment

• Anyone feel like ripping the bbc interviews and uploading them somewhere? pleeease?

Comment

• it doesn't matter who gets to the final , they're going to get slaughtered by ROS

Comment

• Osullivan had one of those days - who ever had played him today he couldn't be stopped. When you watch him play you just have to love the game .
                I saw that going differently in my mind

Comment

• WHAT
                  A
                  MATCH!

Felt gutted for Hendry, he's played class snooker all throughout this tournament, Ronnie was just unstoppable. Amazing stuff from Ronnie, he's bound to win the final and slaughter Carter or Perry.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Wim View Post
                    When you watch him play you just have to love the game .
                    There are a few ppl here at TSF that don't seem to love it though

Comment

• Originally Posted by doorag View Post
                      There are a few ppl here at TSF that don't seem to love it though
                      It doesn't matter believe me
                      I saw that going differently in my mind

Comment

• It's think this could be a terribly one sided final. Do you think Carter or Perry stand a chance?

Comment

• Another Boss shows up

Originally Posted by WALTER-ITALY View Post
                          in my opinion is not correct to let play O'Sullivan with a pending disciplinary decision for the scandalous press conference in Cina
                          I haven't seen you post on here before. Judging by your name and avatar, it seems you are also a Boss type figure. I don't agree with your comment, but i'm happy that another such personality has made his presence felt
                          sigpic
                          Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

• Originally Posted by Wim View Post
                            Osullivan had one of those days - who ever had played him today he couldn't be stopped. When you watch him play you just have to love the game .
                            my sentiments exactly i think playing hendry brought out the best of ronnie
                            Last edited by zong; 2 May 2008, 08:12 PM. Reason: wrong quote

Comment

• Originally Posted by adrift View Post
                              It's think this could be a terribly one sided final. Do you think Carter or Perry stand a chance?
                              To put it quite simply....

Not a chance in hell

Either Perry or Carter have to make the most of when (and if) Ronnie has an 'off' session, otherwise they'll get caned. When Ronnie's like this, he's unstoppable, can't see him not picking up the trophy this year unless Perry or Carter have got mad tactics up their sleeve, or unless Ronnie has a mental breakdown.

Comment

• Another day, another witch... I believe there will be a tense and close final ahead.

Comment

Working...
                                X