This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Wim View Post
    It really doesn't matter what they play , attacking or defensing; the final depends of Osulivan
    Well look at the players he has lost to this season. Fu x2, O'Brien, Selby are all defensive rather than all out attack that his previous opponents were. He lost to O'Brien after looking a dead cert to win the NIT after a 147 and 4 other centuries. Just a thought and something to cling onto as a onesided final is always awful no even if Murphy was on the end of it.
    TSF World Champion 2010
    TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
    BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Comment

• Originally Posted by doorag View Post
      Aight, since no one seems to be up for ripping&uploading the post match interviews would anyone please give us who are not fortunate enough to see bbc a brief what was said?
      There were no interviews on the BBC
      TSF World Champion 2010

Comment

• Originally Posted by Alex0paul View Post
        There were no interviews on the BBC
        http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/othe...er/7378321.stm
        I saw that going differently in my mind

Comment

• Originally Posted by Alex0paul View Post
          Well look at the players he has lost to this season. Fu x2, O'Brien, Selby are all defensive rather than all out attack that his previous opponents were. He lost to O'Brien after looking a dead cert to win the NIT after a 147 and 4 other centuries. Just a thought and something to cling onto as a onesided final is always awful no even if Murphy was on the end of it.
          Those where all in smaller ranking events, this is the world championship. That should give him the extra motivation + he got the experience from two wc-finals that both Ali and Joe lacks.

Comment

Those where all in smaller ranking events, this is the world championship. That should give him the extra motivation + he got the experience from two wc-finals that both Ali and Joe lacks.
            Yes, because playing like a complete idiot @ China open almost every year losing games on purpose is acceptable.

Comment

• http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/othe...er/7381430.stm

Has Cliff Thorburn lost his mind? ;D

Comment

• Originally Posted by João View Post
                Yes, because playing like a complete idiot @ China open almost every year losing games on purpose is acceptable.
                Don't get childish Focus on today

Comment

• Originally Posted by João View Post
                  I'm totally with you when it comes to Ronnie and China. It has always annoyed and bewildered me that he can't seem to behave over there.

Comment

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/othe...er/7381430.stm

Has Cliff Thorburn lost his mind? ;D
                    No, depends of Osullivan

Comment

• So to think that he can win 4 more (after this one which he hasn't even won yet) is realistic? And ofcourse it depends on him, it always depend on the player that is suppose to achieve something but it doesn't have to make it realistic.

I'd say Murphy has a bigger chance of achieving it because he has more time to do it.

Comment

Ronnie is player who feeds of the big occasions, on Sunday I think he will strive to preform, Joe Perry in my opion will be the biggest treat to ROS as he plays a different game. ROS has a mental advantage over Carter as he has beaten him many times before Carter plays the same open game as Ronnie which is a disadvantage for Carter to win IMO.

Comment

• Today was copy of 2004 semi
                          2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
                          2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

• Originally Posted by David 06 View Post
                            ROS has a mental advantage over Carter as he has beaten him many times before Carter plays the same open game as Ronnie which is a disadvantage for Carter to win IMO.
                            Good point. To the best of my recollection Carter has only been close to beating Ronnie on one occasion and that was in China Open where Ronnie only fooled around winning 5-4 ..

Comment

• Originally Posted by missneworleans View Post
                              Today was copy of 2004 semi
                              Yeah it was great, wasn't it?

Comment

Yeah it was great, wasn't it?
                                Um, No! .
                                TSF World Champion 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X