Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From memory i beleive John parrott and John Higgins have won the uk and world Championship in the same season doorag
    "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Originally Posted by João View Post
      Give him the title already.
      Cool it down ,MR. even the player you said is the best in the world .. admits it

Hendy admits : "He's(Ronnie) the best player in the world by a country mile."

why don't you .??

Comment

• We have 60 tons at the moment.
        So we are close to beat last year's all-time record of centuries in Championships.
        It was 64 or so then....
        Winner of 2008 Grand Prix Prediction Contest

Comment

• Originally Posted by wildhoney28 View Post
          We have 60 tons at the moment.
          So we are close to beat last year's all-time record of centuries in Championships.
          It was 64 or so then....
          No, the record is 68, achieved in 2006 and 2002
          sigpic
          Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

• When Hendry conceded the last frame the black was still on the table and he could still win. I know it was obvious Ronnie would pot the black but doesn't this go against the rule of conceding when there's still enough points on the table to win?

Comment

• Originally Posted by aderion View Post
              Hendy admits : "He's(Ronnie) the best player in the world by a country mile."

why don't you .??
              He might be the best player in the world, but that does not mean that he cannot be beaten. It wouldn't be the first time someone lost a match even when acknowledged by the assembled forces of the Beeb and the TSF as the best player

Right. Time to tune in for some more snooker. Come on Ali! And no, I don't care that I think Perry has a greater chance of beating Ronnie in a final, or at least of getting under his skin, I'm still cheering for the player I prefer.
              Das war ein FLUKE! Ein Glückstreffer!

Comment

• Originally Posted by The Boss View Post
                No, the record is 68, achieved in 2006 and 2002
                Sorry Boss but you are wrong again!
                Record was set last year and it was 68.
                In 2006 we had only 46 tons and it was lowest score since 1997(39 tons)!
                Last edited by wildhoney28; 3 May 2008, 09:14 AM.
                Winner of 2008 Grand Prix Prediction Contest

Comment

• There is many ways to enjoy snooker.

Originally Posted by Maija View Post
                  Right. Time to tune in for some more snooker. Come on Ali! And no, I don't care that I think Perry has a greater chance of beating Ronnie in a final, or at least of getting under his skin, I'm still cheering for the player I prefer.
                  I am thinking quite the opposite way. Since neither of these players is my favorite, I will cheer for Perry to make it a better final. Allthough it's hard to imagine ROS losing, Perry would deserv to win since nobody seems to give him a credit. And I have a tendency to support the underdog, and there are lot's of the against ROS

Comment

• Originally Posted by gby4 View Post
                    I am thinking quite the opposite way. Since neither of these players is my favorite, I will cheer for Perry to make it a better final. Allthough it's hard to imagine ROS losing, Perry would deserv to win since nobody seems to give him a credit. And I have a tendency to support the underdog, and there are lot's of the against ROS
                    Looks like Perry has started off on the right foot today. Its 9-9 right now

Comment

• Originally Posted by Maija View Post
                      He might be the best player in the world, but that does not mean that he cannot be beaten.
                      i was not talking about him not getting beaten or loosing for that matter...what i was saying that the haters who said Ronnie is overrated and he is not as good as the hype are making him.. are disturbingly stupid.

João stated before that ROS is a disgrace to the sport and should not be allowed to play in the World championship this year for this and that ....

i said who really gives a crab what he say and what he does out side the game.?

he is the reason of the game getting famous now and i know a lot of people they won't consider watching the game if not for him....

for him to be that good and far better than the competition is a plus in his credit , for no fault of his that when he is flying away make the other side looks so low and handicapped as HENDO stated on How he felt some time in the game with Ronnie.
                      Last edited by aderion; 3 May 2008, 09:50 AM.

Comment

• Perry's very solid game is making all the difference at this important juncture of the match! Will be interesting to see if Carter can handle this kind of pressure from Perry

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• 9-11! to Perry

In the final! God forbid! Early pubtime on monday night me thinks!

Comment

• who knows , what did say hendry to ronnie after the match ?

Comment

• Maybe just maybe
                              Joe Perry could do a Joe Johnson!

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Originally Posted by hamedsullivan View Post
                                who knows , what did say hendry to ronnie after the match ?
                                He said to him :" that was the best safety i ever seen. and you are the best ever i played against "

Comment

Working...
                                X