X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
    I would've thought ticket holders will get a refund
    I expect they will be giving the choice of a refund if they wanted instead of watching the exhibition

Comment

• I certainly wont be having any money on the underdog as i've already done over £200 on this tournament so that's my lot! Will just enjoy the sept of the tourn without the worry of losing any more money
      "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
        I certainly wont be having any money on the underdog as i've already done over £200 on this tournament so that's my lot! Will just enjoy the sept of the tourn without the worry of losing any more money
        Ronnie o sullivan to win the final with a session to spare?

7/1 with paddy power

£30.00 on that and you get all your money back youve lost!

ther semi final is currently 12 - 12 so a late finish tonight i can see the winner of this mentaly drained for tommorows final..

tempting bet i would say!
        Last edited by Marc; 3 May 2008, 01:35 PM.

Comment

• Yes you have a point it is a little tempting but i got a feeling whoever ROS plays in the final it's going to be closer than some people may think. I hope that's the case because we dont want the same thing to happen in the 1989 final do we

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• lol i remembered what i've said at the beginning of the World Championship.

"right..maybe if perry will beat dott he'll win the title....it's just the first round guys....don't go for stupid predictions...maybe u forgot about ding/o'sullivan/higgins/fu/maguire/murphy.... "

nothing is for sure those days...seems like my sarcastic message could have a very very little chance to be truth ....

Comment

• Whens Ronnies match starting then? Has the fire alarm gone off once again in The Crucible?

Comment

• Originally Posted by PaulTheSoave View Post
                Whens Ronnies match starting then? Has the fire alarm gone off once again in The Crucible?
                Ronnies back at 3pm tommorow

has Michaela burnt her toast again?

Comment

• Is the exhibition match televised/recorded?

From the WSA blog: "This afternoon's exhibition match features Judd Trump and Daniel Wells against Jimmy Michie and Cliff Thorburn. The Grinder gets one of the biggest cheers of the week as he is introduced."

Comment

• Dont know, switched the tele off, sitting outside (waiting all day for the postman to bring new MP3@#%$#%$$!).

Originally Posted by hegeland View Post
                    Is the exhibition match televised/recorded?

From the WSA blog: "This afternoon's exhibition match features Judd Trump and Daniel Wells against Jimmy Michie and Cliff Thorburn. The Grinder gets one of the biggest cheers of the week as he is introduced."

Comment

• BBC have only just finished finished showing highlights of Carter v Perry and there was a segment on Cliff Thorburn's historic 147 back in 1983, and now after that they are showing footage from last's night's match!

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• I hope Perry will win the semifinal. Ali looks too scared from the ocasion. If Ronnie plays Ali in the final I think it will be a pretty one sided match. Jo can put up a fight with his numerous halfcenturies.

Comment

• come on joe
                          jam, marmelade, sauce, squish... pekmez

Comment

• Yep same here

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Originally Posted by pekmez View Post
                              come on joe
                              ditto

both have had a great tournament and its hard to pick one. favouring Joe to win by 2, but Carter is easy capable or unning away if he comes out the blocks firing. should be a great session

Comment

• ali deserves a place in the final..after beating Shaun and Ebdon..he had the hardest draw and he played really well until the semis..tough he has little chance againts ronnie i hope i'll see him in the final..

....after all,his one of my favorites

Comment

Working...
                                X