This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Game over
    You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

• long pink!

Comment

• Can he hold his nerve?

Comment

• Innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!

Decider would have been nice

Comment

• Well Done Ali!!!:d

Comment

• And it is over. Ali Carter is through, 17-15 is exactly what I predicted.
              Well done!

Comment

• brilliant match

Well Done Ali. Unlucky Joe

Comment

• Perry certainly had his chances, but he didn't take them

Comment

• Ronnie will be gunning for Ali for 'taking' "half" his 147 dosh (nearly typed nosh) off him

Comment

• Great win!
                      Carter for world champion! Well, at least in my little dream world
                      The final will be one sided I fear A pity after such an exciting semi.
                      Ein jedes Werkzeug ist ein Tand in eines tumben Toren Hand.

Comment

• Congrats to Ali Carter, and let's hope he can do himself justice in the final!
                        "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
                          Congrats to Ali Carter, and let's hope he can do himself justice in the final!

yeah lets hope so. lets hope he wins with a session to spare.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ekphantos View Post
                            Great win!
                            Carter for world champion! Well, at least in my little dream world
                            The final will be one sided I fear A pity after such an exciting semi.
                            That´s what I´m thinking all the time
                            But too true it will be one sided...
                            ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

• O´Sullivan against the player on the tour with the biggest O´Sullivan complex, not much hope for an interesting match
                              ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                              "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• They both start at 0-0, so not so negative!

Comment

Working...
                                X