X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carter will feel good now and Ronnie will be frustrated

Comment

• ROS first in so far in frame 14 and currently on a break of 37 but running out of position has to play safe
      "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• ROS gets back on the baize to score a break of 15 and extend his lead to 51-0 in frame 14.

A break of 30 may have clinched this frame for the Rocket.
        "And I'd give him my right arm to have his cue action - poetry in motion."

Ronnie O'Sullivan on Steve Davis

Comment

• Come on Ali and try and win the next 2 to makes things really interesting!

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Ronnie finishes up a 57 break with a safety on the black that leaves Carter in a precarious position. Ali plays it safe into the pack.

Comment

• Carter begins a break after Ronnie misses a red to center left. So far he's on 14. Break ends at 31 on a missed yellow into its own pocket.

And yes, I think I see the blonde sitting near Ronnie's chair

34 points remaining, 25 point lead for Ronnie so this is not insurmountable yet. But Carter misses the black on top right! He sinks into his chair frustrated at what was his best chance to steal a frame from O'Sullivan.

The Rocket is up 10-5, but that was a close call for him.
              Last edited by TheStranger; 4 May 2008, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• What a yellow to miss!! But Ronnie misses an easy red as well! Shock horror

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
                  Come on Ali and try and win the next 2 to makes things really interesting!
                  Its not going to be interesting spike so dont kid yourself

sullivan is gonna win it tommorow no problem... you know this yourself.

He leads 10-5 and hes not even playing that well. hes playing crap tonight! shocking.........

probably gonna be 11-5 overnight!

Comment

• Why did Ali go for that black?

Comment

• Carter's troubles continue with an in-off early in the 16th frame, giving Ronnie four points to start with before breakbuilding.

Comment

• Ronnie finishes off with a clinical 102 break to take his 11th frame win of the match, putting him six away from his third title!

Comment

• Originally Posted by TheStranger View Post
                          Ronnie finishes off with a clinical 102 break to take his 11th frame win of the match, putting him six away from his third title!
                          first to 18 the final

He needs 7 tommorow

Comment

• 7 frames from the title stranger

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Thanks for the corrections, guys. So eight frames away. I don't fancy he'll get them all in one session though, given his relatively inconsistent play so far, but he looked to be getting back on form late in the second.

Comment

• Technical question: is it common for the positional play to suffer after changing tips? I mean it normally is Ronnie's strong point and it has been completely yuck tonight. And yes, I'm trying to understand the phenomenon, not looking for excuses here.
                                How come long ones go in, safeties are decent and yet positionally things can suck? And I'm not saying Ronnie did change tip nor starting rumours, I was just asking the people here playing the game if there is a technical explanation for this.
                                S.P.I.L.F.

Comment

Working...
                                X