This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Wim View Post
    Indeed when you outplay your opponent in the semi final with benchmark snooker and in the final of a WC with yout B-game you are the king of snooker.
    ....for a year

Comment

• Originally Posted by Semih_Sayginer View Post
      ....for a year
      benchmark is for ever
      I saw that going differently in my mind

Comment

benchmark is for ever
        in your opinion

in my opinion it raises from time to time

Comment

Indeed when you outplay your opponent in the semi final with benchmark snooker and in the final of a WC with yout B-game you are the king of snooker.
          are you out of your mind. ... do you want to see 17-0. .. he is just feeling sorry for his old pal.

Comment

• I dont think so aderion
            "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• 14 - 7

So there will be an evening session for just a couple of frames...

Comment

• Originally Posted by carlijn View Post
                15 - 6

So there will be an evening session for just a couple of frames...
                you mean 14-7

?

Comment

• haaaaaaargh. my eurosport just died. it's completely gone and livestream on eurosport page is not working either... anyone got a link for me that I could watch in media player??? cause I can't do much here, it's not my pc...
                  "It's a massive achievement getting to the world final, but all I did was winning four snooker matches." Mark Selby

Comment

• Originally Posted by Semih_Sayginer View Post
                    you mean 14-7

?
                    Yeah stupid mistake, sorry

Comment

• haaaaaaargh. my eurosport just died. it's completely gone and livestream on eurosport page is not working either...
                      Same here..

Comment

• Yeah, my ES is gone, too
                        Patryk

Comment

• Originally Posted by Fuu View Post
                          haaaaaaargh. my eurosport just died. it's completely gone and livestream on eurosport page is not working either... anyone got a link for me that I could watch in media player??? cause I can't do much here, it's not my pc...
                          Mine too it's total gone

Comment

• Originally Posted by Fuu View Post
                            haaaaaaargh. my eurosport just died. it's completely gone and livestream on eurosport page is not working either... anyone got a link for me that I could watch in media player??? cause I can't do much here, it's not my pc...
                            gaaaaahh, same here
                            first TV, and when happy to see some live stream, that died too (only because it was behind anyway)
                            is their satellite down again?

Comment

• I don't believe this. how. why. HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO? me wants coverage. nothing works. es just vanished. anyone watching bbc still having coverage?
                              "It's a massive achievement getting to the world final, but all I did was winning four snooker matches." Mark Selby

Comment

• Anybody got a proxy for the bbc stream?
                                Patryk

Comment

Working...
                                X