Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would You Buy One Of These Cues

Just came across this video,

Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
    but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

For some strange reason I loved that video. What was the running them over the fire for, to take out the moisture?
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
      For some strange reason I loved that video. What was the running them over the fire for, to take out the moisture?
      Burnish the cue? LoL

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
        Highlight the grain I believe, some guitar makers do that with a blow torch but you have to be very careful. The lathe work is super fast and I did pick up a few tips, not telling though
        Good luck to them I say but their cues won't be used at the crucible any time soon
        Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
        but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Wonder how many cues they churn out per week ? Will we see them on the Green Baize website ? .... No

Comment

I believe they also make Star tables

Comment

I don't know the entire cue making process but some of those phases looked very harsh.

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post
                i believe they also make star tables
                lol!!! :d:d:d

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax View Post

Highlight the grain I believe, some guitar makers do that with a blow torch but you have to be very careful. The lathe work is super fast and I did pick up a few tips, not telling though
                  Good luck to them I say but their cues won't be used at the crucible any time soon
                  Thanks Vmax, very interesting, must be fine line between highlighting and scorching

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post
                    I believe they also make Star tables
                    Actually made me laugh that Mikee, nice one!

Comment

So that's where JP gets his shafts

Comment

Working...
                      X