Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

Dean's having some login trouble, but he's asked me to pass this on to you:

"on the site he is discussing I believe if he adjusts the size of the window he has, he may see the viewing screen jump to different sizes, so he may see the whole table

cheers"

-
    no the lens remains fixed , thanks PB and Dean anyway , i have enough streams with betting sites anyway , bit of a shame though as for example the sijun vs ursenbacher game i don't think was on any betting streams but was on qiuw but again the lens problem , annoying but i can go without , no worries .

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

I love it, it's far more stable than Eurosport. Click 'In Play', scroll along to the snooker symbol on the bar at the top of the page, tap on the match you want, then pinch to zoom in. (well, it's not really a pinch is it, you pinch to zoom out, it's the exact opposite to zoom in, what would you call that??) They do occasionally end the match as soon as it's won, so you sometimes miss the last few balls, other than that I have no complaints.

And of course, no commentary. I can't wait for the crowds to return, so I can enjoy the atmosphere minus the babbling idiots ruining it with their inane drivel.

-
      yes for me yourself and i'm sure many others i've found something here , the choice of virtually every match on a completely stable connection without the banal media guff , i'll never mention david hendon or phil studd ever again . eureka !!

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post

yes for me yourself and i'm sure many others i've found something here , the choice of virtually every match on a completely stable connection without the banal media guff , i'll never mention david hendon or phil studd ever again . eureka !!
        Funny you mention commentary Trains, I watched the players championship final on TV the commentator, whoever he was, made me cringe it was pathetic.
        Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection, Joe Davies

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post

It's a snooker epiphany isn't it. Glad you're enjoying it.

-
          The fast and the furious,
          The slow and labourious,
          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Working...
          X