Am I just being impatient?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I just being impatient?

Hello, this is my first thread so I apologize if its in a wrong forum.

So, im somewhat puzzled. I've ordered a cue and some other stuff from BilliardsBoutique. I live in Lithuania (eastern europe for those who dont know) so I wasn't expected a too fast of delivery. After one month, my order hasn't arrived yet. I sent some emails and got no answers. I tried calling them today on phone but got "such number doesn't exist, please check if you entered it correctly...".

So what should I do? Am I just being too impatient and one month (and longer) international deliveries aren't unusual? I just want to get my cue .

In my opinion one month is quite a long time, but I might be wrong. From my experience, I used to get packages from the USA within as much as 4 to 5 days. So the way I see it that's definitely too long. But I haven't had any experience with them before so I can't say why it's taking them so long

Comment

The people at Billiards Boutique can be a little hard to get hold of on the telephone, I would suggest sending another email, if you use outlook then send it with a read receipt so you know when they have read the email you send.

Comment

I have ordered from them in the past, and have had a great response. Pete Williams is a good guy to deal with. Perhaps he is out of town. I would give him an e-mail again..........I am sure he will reply.

I ordered a cue and case. The case was damaged during shipping to the US. He replaced it with no questions asked.

Mike

Comment

I hope its the case. Emailed him again and eagerly awaiting his response (or the cue, whichever comes first ). Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Working...
          X