1995/96 and 1996/97 centuries on qualifying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995/96 and 1996/97 centuries on qualifying

Neither Pot Black nor Snooker Scene magazine published the full 100s made during the summer qualifying phases. Does anyone know how to access them? Does anyone have them?

Which events are you interested in specifically?

Have you checked out CueTracker.net?

Not sure what you mean by "summer qualifying phases" do you mean amateur events or pro?

Let me know as I have lots of info
    Last edited by DeanH; 9 January 2022, 04:03 PM.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Hi Dean - thanks for replying. I'm trying to compile a definitive list of indidual 100s in Pro events. The pre-qualifying and qualifying phases for these two seasons were never notated in full by either magazine. I was assuming you didn't have these in full (only because I didn't think the information was available)? All I have is what was mentioned in the magazine summaries so probably missing many.

Comment

ha ha ha
        amazing how many people do this - me included
        I have over 30,000 listed and counting

Please state which events you are after?
        On CueTracker often the Qualifying rounds are included in the main event and not listed as a separate event.

Comment

I got up to and including 03/04 but of course I don't know what I'm missing (from those qualifyers) because I don't know for sure if there ARE any missing! If only there was a way of clicking on a player and obtaining a chronological list of their centuries!! Or clicking on a season/tournament where it could then provide a list. I just want to say, while I'm here, what an astonishing site Cue Tracker is.....

Comment

Yep, CueTracker has been a mission of love for myself and the team for many years

CueTracker can do both of what you ask
            Player - either click on a player name in a tournament or type it into the Find Player in the Search box (top right); once the player profile for that season opens you can select "Career total stats" and then scroll down and you will see the number of centuries they have per season. The default is "Pro".
            Tournament - click on Statistics, Centuries, scroll down to "Most In Tournament Overall", and select "Tournament", then you can use Range to select a specific tournament, also you can use the "Scope" to change from Tournament to other.
            There are so many ways to search the database I know I don't know them all

edit - the centuries are not necessarily in chronological order as many matches (and the century) do not have dates.
            This is one addition I am trying to fix
            I have some 25k dates aligned to the century.
            Last edited by DeanH; 9 January 2022, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Wow........that is really really impressive Dean. One last question. Do you think you have ALL centuries made? In other words did you have access to all of those made (in the qualifiers for those two seasons - and subsequent qualifying schools)? As opposed to just what was published in the magazines.

Comment

Originally Posted by philezra View Post
                Wow........that is really really impressive Dean. One last question. Do you think you have ALL centuries made?
                No, I think I have about 300-350 centuries for 99 players that I do not have details for, working on them though - and then there can be some that just pop up
                Painting the Forth Bridge!

In other words did you have access to all of those made (in the qualifiers for those two seasons - and subsequent qualifying schools)? As opposed to just what was published in the magazines.
                I don't know, you have to tell me which tournament you wish to check and I can check for you

I use other sources not just those two publications

Last edited by DeanH; 9 January 2022, 06:32 PM.

Comment

see https://cuetracker.net/statistics/ot...uries-maximums
                  this has a chart and scroll down for table, so you can compare your season totals in comparison

Comment

OK - I will do. Shall I PM you rather than on here?

Comment

OK - I will do. Shall I PM you rather than on here?
                      I don't mind, if you wish to keep details and your research discrete; then please PM.
                      "discretion is my middle name"

Now, I am NOT saying CueTracker is spot on, I know it definitely is NOT as I am still trying to fill gaps
                      but maybe a good start for you

Comment

Might be easier that's all. I'll choose an event where there are seemingly very few.

Comment

Working...
                        X