Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betting site that shows all calendar events

Hi guys,

I am not into betting but want to know if any betting site covers all the ranking and non ranking events in a season.

The current situation is some tourneys are on ES, some on matchroom.live, some on itv4 etc.

Is there one option/betting site to watch all tourneys? Thanks.

I'm pretty sure bet365 covers everything.

Comment

yep Bet365 covers all events as far as I recall
      pay £10 to register and leave it there

not saying it is perfect - you have to clear a "stay logged in" box every hour (a setting and 1 hour is longest)
      and sometimes you can not enlarge or maximise the small screen unless you use the Browser Zoom setting for that tab*

* I found that Google Chrome remembered the Zoom setting the next time I went to the website
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        yep Bet365 covers all events as far as I recall
        pay £10 to register and leave it there

not saying it is perfect - you have to clear a "stay logged in" box every hour (a setting and 1 hour is longest)
        and sometimes you can not enlarge or maximise the small screen unless you use the Browser Zoom setting for that tab*

* I found that Google Chrome remembered the Zoom setting the next time I went to the website
        I had a samsung galaxy tablet and i could enlarge or maximise the small screen i think all the time on the samsung and opera browsers on it but even with that in mind i still think tablets are overrated , mine would only play one video at a time and you had to watch and stay on the video otherwise it would pause , and all the bother of having to tap on the screen for the keyboard when the keyboard is always hinged there on a chromebook and chromebooks are only about 2 pounds in weight heavier , what grown adult has a problem carrying around a 2 pounds weight difference , and even if the screen doesn’t maximise you can still split screen on max display size giving a decent display.

And to cap it off my tablet had no imei number as it wasnt cellular yet when i signed out of samsung forgetting that i changed my mobile number a few months ago , samsung singapore kept asking for my imei number for security when they knew my make and model had no imei number , haha screw them good riddance !

Comment

Thanks guys. Is that 10 quid a one time payment or an annual subscription?
          Last edited by fkhan; 31 March 2022, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
            Thanks guys. Is that 10 quid quid a one time payment or annual?
            one time payment

Comment

I have just subscribed to bet365 just to watch snooker, no betting .

Is there any way to watch the matches full screen apart from zooming in the screen itself? Also, there is no commentary. I am watching the two live matches at present. Is there a way to watch older matches? Thanks.

I could see the full screen option for some football match, strange..
              Last edited by fkhan; 16 August 2023, 03:48 PM.

Comment

No way of getting older matches, only live matches on the betting sites. Sometimes if other channels are playing the matches you will get their commentary.
                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                  No way of getting older matches, only live matches on the betting sites. Sometimes if other channels are playing the matches you will get their commentary.
                  Thank you.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                    Is there any way to watch the matches full screen apart from zooming in the screen itself?
                    The full screen (or at least fit to window) icon does appear but often does not and It is not consistent.
                    When viewing on phone, the option seems to appear for every match; but on PC it is random.
                    Sometimes I think by going through "in-play" it appears, or going through "sports - snooker" listing it appears - but as I say it seems random.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                      The full screen (or at least fit to window) icon does appear but often does not and It is not consistent.
                      When viewing on phone, the option seems to appear for every match; but on PC it is random.
                      Sometimes I think by going through "in-play" it appears, or going through "sports - snooker" listing it appears - but as I say it seems random.
                      Thanks. Will give it a try.

Comment

Also, in a years time remember to add another £10 to your account, and then take it out; this will appease the "activity monitor" and will keep your account active.
                        Apparently watching streams does not constitute "activity",

Comment

Point noted.

Comment

Too bad, bet365 has been taken off in India. Can't watch matches on it now

Comment

Why are so many people addicted to betting?

Comment

Working...
                              X