chiropractic care for better snooker performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chiropractic care for better snooker performance

bit of a weird question, has anyone tried chiropractic care before? i've had problems with my lower back and shoulders due to life style which causes problems for my cueing and staying still on the shot. i have a chiropractic doctor not too far away from me and i am willing to try it. just wondering if anyone has any previous experience with this?

Yes I go to see one every so often due to breaking and dislocating my arm playing golf a few years ago ,I now get flare ups on it due to not setting straight ,was there last month again .It can do some good depending on the injury but everyone’s different ,the guy that I see doesn’t hold back ,and you definitely know about it afterwards ,but it does help .

Comment

Been to Chiropractic, Osteopath, NHS Physio and Private Physio. Got nothing out of Chiropractor or NHS Physio. Osteopath helped a bit to keep my lower back supple. The solution for me was to do daily back strengthening and stretching exercises. Been doing them for 25 years. Back is far from perfect but far better than 25 years ago when I was slipping a disc regularly.

Comment

I have used an osteopath for many years for back/neck issues. Works wonders - if only I followed his instructions more
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post
          Yes I go to see one every so often due to breaking and dislocating my arm playing golf a few years ago ,I now get flare ups on it due to not setting straight ,was there last month again .It can do some good depending on the injury but everyone’s different ,the guy that I see doesn’t hold back ,and you definitely know about it afterwards ,but it does help .
          That sounds a rough club to play at Mikee
          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post

That sounds a rough club to play at Mikee
            Yeah lol wish it was something more exiting ,I was playing a full shot in to the green and hit a big tree root just under the soil ,got instant stop on the club .Unfortunately the initial x Ray doctor never picked up on the break and by the time I had second x rays it was to late everything had set as it was

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post
              Yeah lol wish it was something more exiting ,I was playing a full shot in to the green and hit a big tree root just under the soil ,got instant stop on the club .Unfortunately the initial x Ray doctor never picked up on the break and by the time I had second x rays it was to late everything had set as it was
              Ooft, sounds very, very painful.
              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
              X