Meirlodge Tables - Information Required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meirlodge Tables - Information Required

I bought a Meirlodge table, new, in 1985. The company, which was based in Walsall, ceased trading in the 90's. My pockets (leathers and nets) now need replacing but none of the leathers I can find on the internet seem to quite match. There are eight thread holes on each side of the corner leathers and six on the centre ones (not that that is vitally important). I've removed an end rail and taken a complete corner pocket assembly off. The pocket plate has two pins at each end which locate into the rails. One of these pins at each end passes through a hole in the leather which is then folded over the ends (between the pocket plate and the rail). Does anyone know where I can find leathers like this or where Meirlodge obtained their parts from?

On the underside of the plate is a groove with a wire running through it (onto which the net loops are threaded). The wire goes into holes in the integral blocks at each end of the plate, although it's difficult to see quite what the situation is (as I'm reluctant to cut the net off before I have replacements). Does anyone know how to remove/reinsert this wire from the plate without damaging it? Does it have to be bent?

Any help much appreciated.

JohnnieB

Pocket leather

Pm me and I`ll tell you where to get the leathers and how to remove the nets.

Comment

Pockets and nets

John

Sent leathers and nets today. Recorded delivery. Sorry for delay. My pc got infected with viruses and is in for repair, hence me contacting yhou through forum.

Chris

Comment

Working...
      X