custom cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom cues

im lookin to buy a custom made cue............can anyone tell who makes good cues..........i have a budget of around 300-400 euro.............could go higher price...........heard abban reddy makes nice cues does anyone know what there lik and wat price they are?

mike wooldridge and trevor white, nothing's better.

Comment

yes, trevor white and mike wooldridge have a very good reputation. I ordered my trevor white cue last week and have roughly 12 weeks left to wait But it'll be worth it im sure.

Comment

trevor white

how do u get in contact with trevor white?wat are his prices lik

Comment

PM him, his username is trevs1

Comment

you will need another 5 posts to be able to PM someone though

Comment

ok thanks for that

Comment

you can send a e-mail to Mike too, I have a Mike custom cue in very high standard and fantastic feel, really appreciate with that.
                here is my cue:http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ad.php?t=15778

Comment

Originally Posted by garyng147 View Post
                  mike wooldridge and trevor white, nothing's better.
                  Dave Coutts and Robin Cook are just as good and a little cheaper.
                  Just because its old, doesn't mean its worth a fortune!!

Comment

Tony Glover and Tony Wilshaw are also very good but a little more expensive!! Paul Roberts of Stamford Cuemakers and Kevin Muncaster (for Asi!) Northwest Cues also make good playing cues.
                    Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Originally Posted by KeithinFrance View Post
                      Tony Glover and Tony Wilshaw are also very good but a little more expensive!! Paul Roberts of Stamford Cuemakers and Kevin Muncaster (for Asi!) Northwest Cues also make good playing cues.

kev at northwest does make a very nice cue and is a grand fella... also very reasonably priced for a totally custom-specced cue (at the 175 mark including joint in butt!)

Comment

Don't forget Robin Cook!

Comment

was lookin at craftman or mastercraft..........anyone any recommendations

Comment

Originally Posted by philip1988 View Post
                            was lookin at craftman or mastercraft..........anyone any recommendations
                            Nowhere near the quality of the other cuemakers already mentioned. Try putting their names into a search engine and you'll find all their websites, except Trevor White who doesn't have one and you'll find all the gen. you need on TSF.
                            Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Originally Posted by KeithinFrance View Post
                              Nowhere near the quality of the other cuemakers already mentioned. Try putting their names into a search engine and you'll find all their websites, except Trevor White who doesn't have one and you'll find all the gen. you need on TSF.
                              depends what you mean by quality really. Craftsman can make a very good quality cue but like any cue maker they can also make some average stuff too. Mastercraft have two very experienced cue makers who used to be the main men at Lewis & Wilson before they went bust. Again it can be a little hit and miss but my mate has an Emerald Gem model with 4 extended splicings of Thuya and its a very nice stick indeed. Don't dismiss others cues just based on name. :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                              X