No announcement yet.

Playing with mobile phone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on silent isn´t on vibration, at least not with mine but I´m more irritated when it vibrates than by a simple klingeling
    ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

With Statman all the way. As Ive said before the etiquette needs to be adhered to at all times and quite frankly people who walk past when your down on a shot are simply not serios players but people just there for a muck about.
      Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
      Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

That's funny, it does vibrate when it's on silent with mine. I don't mind when it vibrates; I guess it depends on the choice of ringtones you have. Mine doesn't heve "klingeling"!
        Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Originally Posted by RocketRoy1983 View Post
          With Statman all the way. As Ive said before the etiquette needs to be adhered to at all times and quite frankly people who walk past when your down on a shot are simply not serios players but people just there for a muck about.
          I totally agree, unfortunately it's something which is becoming more and more prevalent.
          Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Originally Posted by Kathrin View Post
            How can you hear it when it´s on silent
            Originally Posted by KeithinFrance View Post
            Perhaps it vibrates?
            Yes it vibrates!

Occasionally I will put it on the little table, but even then only on a beermat or towel so if it vibrates it does so quietly. But actually I'm not that bothered if someone rings me and I'm not there to answer it. If it's someone I want to talk to I'll ring them back when I see the missed call!

Some people (particularly young kids) are astonished when they see that my phone's received a call or a message, that I don't stop what I'm doing straight away and see who it is. I've never understood that, but then again I suppose I'm lucky enough to have been brought up before the days when mobiles were the norm; youngsters today I suppose know no different.

Comment

Working...
            X