trevor white

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trevor white

what's trevor white's website address please.

trevor dot white @ virgin dot net
    Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

cant find it, is this right or am i entering it wrong

Comment

That is Trevor's address so's you can contact him as he doesn't have a website at all. He'll reply to your mail when he can, but he's snowed under at the mo, so don't hold your breath.
        Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Originally Posted by itx View Post
          cant find it, is this right or am i entering it wrong
          Presumably your not actually entering DOT??! .
          Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
          Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

just to make it clear ... itx asked for Trevor's website address (or URL) - the answer (I think) is he doesn't have a website ...

keith has kindly provided Trevor's email address - so you need to email him itx, the address Keith provided is not a website address ...

if you want reviews or recommendations about Trevor's work, you can search this or other snooker/pool forums - I think all you'll see are postings thoroughly recommending him - as I understand it, he's one of the very finest cuemakers in the world today

hth ...

Comment

one thing is for sure,he's really very very busy,last time i spoke to him he was working on 40 cues at present,you'll have to be lucky to get in touch with him.
              RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

this never ceases to amaze me why people have to almost weekly ask for Trevs details on here. There is a wonderful thing called a search tab which people may like to make use of. No wonder it annoys the administrators no end.....
                Its not how well you play its how good you look playing that counts!

Comment

Originally Posted by archalf1471 View Post
                  this never ceases to amaze me why people have to almost weekly ask for Trevs details on here. There is a wonderful thing called a search tab which people may like to make use of. No wonder it annoys the administrators no end.....
                  I did wonder about this myself! But then I thought I'd just post the address anyway ...

Comment

Working...
                  X