Snooker case, why so small?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by crispian jones View Post
    here are the pictures! i got the case finnished off 10 minutes ago so it stinks of glue.
    all i need now is my new cue! boo hoo.
    As you can see im not in to carrying to mutch, and when i go to a comp i to tie my cue towel to the handle !
    inside i have 1 x chalk 1 x cue and 1 x mini butt.
    But i always alway have my gum in my pocket.
    That is quite something

I'll have to work super hard at improving my game simply to justify spending cash on some of the beauties (Both cues and cases!) that I see on here.

Well done!

Comment

Very very nice work Cris! Is it for 1 piece pool cue?
      btw, Is there any chance you still have a pic or two of the beauty you made me 5 month ago? Cant find tthe pic you've sent me on my computer.
      Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Comment

these are the only pictures i have of the case!
        do you want me to email them to you ?

Originally Posted by Asi View Post
        Very very nice work Cris! Is it for 1 piece pool cue?
        btw, Is there any chance you still have a pic or two of the beauty you made me 5 month ago? Cant find tthe pic you've sent me on my computer.
        Last edited by crispian jones; 27 July 2010, 09:49 PM.

Comment

I bought cue craft alu case. And it is just fine. It has chalk compartment and I managed to fit towel,tip,shaper,two chalk,cue end extanda in it
          You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
          BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Originally Posted by crispian jones View Post
            these are the only pictures i have of the case!
            do you want me to email them to you ?
            Huge thanks mate! no need to email, its good enough.
            Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Comment

i have just received my latest Crispain Jones case and stunningly classy and understated case it is too. Plain black with some black patchwork design and name and interior in Ferrari red.

I am not sure Cris gets the credit he deserves to be honest. I admire guys who learn a craft outside of their usual profession and then turn out beautiful bespoke items in their spare time, through pure enjoyment as well as making themselves a few bob. Crispian is clearly in this category and provides a great personal service despite awkward fussy customers like myself.

not sure how to decrease the size of the photos on my pc or i would load them for you................
              Its not how well you play its how good you look playing that counts!

Comment

Originally Posted by archalf1471 View Post
                i have just received my latest Crispain Jones case and stunningly classy and understated case it is too. Plain black with some black patchwork design and name and interior in Ferrari red.

I am not sure Cris gets the credit he deserves to be honest. I admire guys who learn a craft outside of their usual profession and then turn out beautiful bespoke items in their spare time, through pure enjoyment as well as making themselves a few bob. Crispian is clearly in this category and provides a great personal service despite awkward fussy customers like myself.

not sure how to decrease the size of the photos on my pc or i would load them for you................
                Very clever move getting the inside the same colour as the wifes car.....
                you are a smooth operator....lol

Comment

here you are mate, you take it easy !
                  all the best!
                  Last edited by crispian jones; 27 July 2010, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X