snooker extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snooker extension

does anyone know what these extensions are like? i know there prob not as good as the ones for 40 pounds but surely the quality of the extension doesn't matter that much?.........plus i also need a new case for my second cue so the one that comes with this would do.........

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Handmade-3-4-S...1%7C240%3A1318

Does it have the same jpint as your current cue? Each cue maker uses there own joints
    sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

never thought of that........have a trevor white arriving next week.......so i don't it would fit........i have a push on extension just p###ed of carrying it all the time

Comment

if i had a new trevor white coming next week, i would get the correct extension from trevor, and also get a decent case, not that style from ebay you mention. if you want an aluminium case, then protect your cue with a cue craft case (or something similar).
        ok they cost around 65-70 quid, but the cue deserves a better quality case.

Comment

i already have a peradon leatherette case for the trevor white cue..........the ireland flag one............the cheap case is for my spare cue i broke my case for that.............i'll just use my push on extension forthe cue
          Last edited by philip1988; 4 April 2009, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X