Quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question

Was playing with a mate last night, had him snookered on the final red, he then missed leaving me snookered on the red and obviously giving me a free ball. I decided to let him lay from there, and he claims he still gets the free ball.

Now tell me I'm right and he's talking bollocks.

You're right and he's talking ********
    Last edited by ferret; 4 May 2009, 01:08 PM.

Comment

He's talking ********. The free ball gets void if the offender is asked to play again.
      Last edited by ferret; 4 May 2009, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Aye ******** he plays from there and he gets no free ball.
        Last edited by ferret; 4 May 2009, 01:09 PM.
        -'Don't choke, don't choke, don't choke! aww I knew I was going to choke'-

Comment

Let me make a little suggestion and that is to calm the language down or there will be three members in the thread with a ban.

Comment

Thought as much. Just need t dig it out from the rulebook now and shove it under his nose

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
              Let me make a little suggestion and that is to calm the language down or there will be three members in the thread with a ban.
              Sorry boss calmed down it is.
              -'Don't choke, don't choke, don't choke! aww I knew I was going to choke'-

Comment

Originally Posted by Kev21 View Post
                Thought as much. Just need t dig it out from the rulebook now and shove it under his nose
                It's section 3 rule 10 (f)

"If the offender is asked to play again, the free ball call becomes void."

Comment

Working...
                X