Which cue do i buy???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which cue do i buy???

hey guys....i am plannin to buy a new cue but have got no clues which one to go for also this is gonna be one of my first handmade cue's.I've been playing past 6 years with the machine spliced one's and now i wanna go for a nice hand made cue preferably an ash 3/4 cue which should last for a pretty good time (value for money) and am currently located in liverpool ......

so guys can you pls help me out as to which one should i go for...... and i am also ready to travel at the cue maker's place inorder to have the look and feel and place the order....

Go for Mike Wooldridge,the Mike cue I'm using is really fantastic.

Trevor White is also in a very high standard.

Comment

depends on how much you want to spend.

Comment

I would suggest Robin Cook. I have one and it is fantastic and not at all expensive.
        You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
        BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Hello mate, I would recommend Mike Wooldridge, I've been using one of his for about ten years now and it's still going strong.

Just depends on how much you want to spend on it.

I live in Liverpool as well, but I never travelled to try it out.

Comment

and mate how are the cues from mastercraft-cues.com are they really worth .....

Comment

hello matey, if you do manage to get a custom cue, i've got a 1 piece SH & RP black leather cue case that you might be interested in.
              i live in liverpool, so it would save on all the postage etc, just thinking that if you're going to spend a lot of money on a cue then you should get a good case to match.

let me know if you're interested.

cheers.

Comment

peradon are your local one - what budget?
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                  peradon are your local one - what budget?
                  budget would be somewhere between £125 - £150.....i ve been searching for cues and have managed to sort out two websites

1.www.mastercraft-cues.co.uk
                  2.www.craftsmancues.co.uk

hey Andrew can you let me know which one of these two brands are better....as you also deal in mastercraft-cues

Comment

Some advice here
                    http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ad.php?t=18081
                    And in lots of previous threads.

ADR's mastercraft cues are well thought of, as are welsh pool trading (my personal preference because i have one ) and craftsman
                    sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Referring to previous threads/answers huh RGC? Sticky thread will follow shortly...
                      Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
                      Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

Originally Posted by rocketboy12322 View Post
                        budget would be somewhere between £125 - £150.....i ve been searching for cues and have managed to sort out two websites

1.www.mastercraft-cues.co.uk
                        2.www.craftsmancues.co.uk

hey Andrew can you let me know which one of these two brands are better....as you also deal in mastercraft-cues
                        i deal in both actually! - as for what better it doesn't work like that both make very good cues for the budget.

Comment

buying a new cue ball ??

I think it's suppose to be round and white .......

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                            i deal in both actually! - as for what better it doesn't work like that both make very good cues for the budget.
                            and mate recently i had a look at the mike wooldridge website : www.handmadecues.com now if i were to select between mastercraft,craftsman and mike wooldridge which one would you suggest.....

Comment

Originally Posted by rocketboy12322 View Post
                              and mate recently i had a look at the mike wooldridge website : www.handmadecues.com now if i were to select between mastercraft,craftsman and mike wooldridge which one would you suggest.....
                              its not the same budget! a good cue from mike is 3 times the price

Comment

Working...
                              X