No announcement yet.

Which cue do i buy???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how about the new white shark from mike wooldridge worth 165 gbp....ive seen that on his website...

Comment

thats not a hand spliced cue.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
        thats not a hand spliced cue.
        it's still hand made and better than most full hand spliced cues...
        The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

no more Pro and Classic series?

Comment

Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
            it's still hand made and better than most full hand spliced cues...
            no argument from me - but he needs to know you can't buy one of your hand spliced cues for that money!
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

You can't go wrong with a nice 1 piece powerglide executive if you can get yer hands on one. very strong and with no joint problems to contend with! I personally don't lend to this whole handmade £300+ nonsense. £30 from ebay is my limit! pmsl.
              Seriously guys. If thats what you like then thats up to you. Only joking!!!:snooker: :snooker: :snooker:
              Cheap and Cheerful! 😄
              https://wpbsa.com/coaches/simon-seabridge/

Comment

Originally Posted by rocketboy12322 View Post
                hey guys....i am plannin to buy a new cue but have got no clues which one to go for also this is gonna be one of my first handmade cue's.I've been playing past 6 years with the machine spliced one's and now i wanna go for a nice hand made cue preferably an ash 3/4 cue which should last for a pretty good time (value for money) and am currently located in liverpool ......

so guys can you pls help me out as to which one should i go for...... and i am also ready to travel at the cue maker's place inorder to have the look and feel and place the order....
                check dunns-cues.com Very cheap and good handmade quality. I think u can have it, play with it a few days, if not satisfied, send back for replacement or refund, not sure. Ask them
                It's in the Shaft

Comment

I can heartily recommend Craftsman Cues.

I wanted a handmade cue, but am too tight to spend £300+ on one.

They have a good range of cues in the rack that you can try out if, like I was, you are not too sure what spec you are after.
                  Mine took 6 weeks to make - which was spot on what i was quoted.

I went for the Majestic, with mini-butt and extension - the lot came in at £250.

Comment

i would recommend mastercraft, great price and great quality!
                    ...cue is our weapon, and we know how to kill...

Comment

Originally Posted by pigeonslayer View Post
                      I can heartily recommend Craftsman Cues.

I wanted a handmade cue, but am too tight to spend £300+ on one.

They have a good range of cues in the rack that you can try out if, like I was, you are not too sure what spec you are after.
                      Mine took 6 weeks to make - which was spot on what i was quoted.

I went for the Majestic, with mini-butt and extension - the lot came in at £250.
                      Agreed, craftsman cues are great cues and possibley one of the best in thier price region.

Comment

Which Snooker Cue?

When I started my Cue store at the www.snookercuestore.co.uk I decided to only stock 1 good maker and that was Peradon. I was also was confused when deciding which manufacturer to go for but after making contact with Peradon i quickly realised they knew a thing or two about cues. After all they've been making them since 1884 which makes them the longest established in the world! They invented the hand splicing method and i believe you may be able to go and have a look at one locally at thier trade counter. They wont sell you one cos they are the manufacturer but i am happy to supply any of thier cues to you and if you shoot me an email i'll get you a discount off my published prices. Good luck
                        Source for the best Snooker Cues.

Comment

Mike Wooldridge custom made cue, or Trevor White if out of budget

Comment

Working...
                          X