Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex higgins@6 red wc. anyone got vid/link?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex higgins@6 red wc. anyone got vid/link?

Hi folks...

I seen some of the 6 red snooker on eurosport but didn't see any of alex's games...would like to see some footage of the game/s.

Anyone got any footage/link please...

Ant...:snooker:

As far as i know there was NO footage of any of Alex's matches when i was watching Eurosport's coverage over the 2 days it was on.

I was hoping to see some highlights of his match with Holty but nothing..
    "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

The Higgins-Holt match + some other matches will probably be uploaded on 6 Reds World Championship website:

http://irishsnookeropen.com/the-news...o-archive.html

Just be patient...I'm also very excited to see Alex Higgins in action
      #Age: 22 HB#: 82 #Cue: Mike Wooldridge Vintage Cue # Tip: Mike Wooldridge BlackSpin #Best performance in tournament: Semi-final in an "open to all" Swedish tournament 2015, Swedish U16 tournament champion October 2007 #Current rank in Sweden: 15

Comment

The official website states they will upload a few matches from the group stages over the next while. The newsletter from Cuesport.tv says they are also looking into showing highlights.

Comment

It's strange that no one has uploaded any match on youtube
          #Age: 22 HB#: 82 #Cue: Mike Wooldridge Vintage Cue # Tip: Mike Wooldridge BlackSpin #Best performance in tournament: Semi-final in an "open to all" Swedish tournament 2015, Swedish U16 tournament champion October 2007 #Current rank in Sweden: 15

Comment

Very strange indeed
            2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
            2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

Thanks everyone... thought it would have been uploaded somewhere by now...

If anyone finds it please let me know...

Hope i manage to come across it somewhere eventually, you would have thought eurosport would have showed the footage wouldnt ya...

Cheers guy's...:snooker:

Comment

Working...
              X