Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker Club Endorsements

Hi All,

Hope this is the right section for it. I noticed that recently a club in Preston is now the 'Stephen Hendry Snooker Club' http://www.stephenhendrysnookerclub.co.uk/ and seems to be endorsed by Stephen.

Apart from the Willie Thorne Club which now seems to be Rileys owned, I can't think of any other snooker player endorsed clubs in the country. Can you think of any?

There's no Steve Davis Snooker Club, Jimmy White Snooker Club, Ronnie Snooker Club etc.

I was wondering what members thought of the idea, is it a good idea for clubs to have an endorsement? I bet it is an expensive one, which makes me think why few clubs are doing it.

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts,

Thanks
    Peter

Terry griffiths matchroom in llanelli
    sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Oh yeah, forgot about that - thanks.

Comment

The stephen hendry club in Preston used to be the Regal Club its a really good club and the tables are excellent. Recommended.
        " For those of you in black & white, the blue is behind the yellow"

Comment

Ronnie was supposed to of had a few snooker clubs accros England, I think I heard one of them was in Great Harwood, Lancs

Comment

Hmm

Theres been loads, some have now gone though!

Spencer's in stirling

The Davis club

Reardon's in stoke

Jimmy Whiye Snooker Lodge

Ray Edmonds snooker centre

and if i remember correctly the Nick Terry Snooker club in Dagenham ( years ago)

Comment

Working...
            X