Going up to Sheffield for WC advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going up to Sheffield for WC advice

Few of us want to go up to Sheffield for the first time this year, probably over a weekend.. Any advice on where to stay etc?

cheers
    My Flickr

Ive stayed in the Hen & Chickens pub a few times noting special , but it was tidy and cheap with a good breakfast ,and only a few minutes walk to the crucible . Dont know how much it is now but I only paid fourteen quid a night about ten years ago .
    Last edited by hotpot; 24 January 2010, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Thats a great price, cheers will have a butchers.

Anyone know the best place to get tickets?
      My Flickr

Comment

Try this

http://www.worldticketshop.com/snook...onship_tickets -

Comment

Im hopefully going up this year and will stay at the Travellodge just around the forner. I think its about £40 a night for the room, so £20 PP for me and the Mrs.

Comment

I thought you had to book the tickets via the booking form on worldsnooker.com?

Has it changed? *doubtful*
            Robbo's potting is so good he doesn't need to bother with positional play like the rest of the players. He laughs in the face of those who spend hours on the practice table perfecting their cue ball control! ~ Forman
            2009 Grand Prix Fantasy Game winner

Comment

You cant go wrong with the Travelodge, 5mins from The Crucible and bargain prices. I'm paying just £261 to stay for the 18 nights of the championship!
              I Love Snook!

Comment

how much roughly are tickets, will probably go up on the middle weekend. that link posted above came up at £157??!!
                My Flickr

Comment

Working...
                X