Calling All Palyers In Cheshire and Manchester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling All Palyers In Cheshire and Manchester

Would all players from manchetser and cheshire, especially those in Congleton Cheshire let me know you are here.

i want to see how many people local to congleton cheshire we have on the site as im planning to take ove Congleton Snooker Club and revitalising the place to bring all former and new member to the tables.

Speak to you all soon

Hi, I`m in Stockport
    " For those of you in black & white, the blue is behind the yellow"

Comment

Hey Cossie.

You ever visited Congleton Club in the 29 years its been there?

CSC

Comment

I'm in Lymm, Cheshire.

Comment

Hi, I saw your thread on another snooker forum I think though I am not registered on that one.
          I think you were talking about entering a local league, ours is a bit too far East for you (the Darley Dale League) as it has only ever gone as far as Ashbourne and Bakewell to the West (and there aren't any teams from there currently either).
          I think Bakewell joined the Hope Valley League about 10 or 12 years ago but not sure if that is still going as there seems to be no info about it on the web, I would presume Buxton teams would be in that too (again that is a little far out for our league, suppose if it went regionalised we could include them but of course the weather ain't always so hot in winter!!)
          I also saw a post somewhere saying that Eyam had competitive teams in a league a couple of years back so maybe the Hope Valley League is still there but keeping a low profile I dunno!!
          I think there is a Macclesfield Snooker League for sure though and suppose that would be your nearest one.
          Last edited by pottingpinks; 27 October 2010, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X