No announcement yet.

Best route to Main Tour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure there will be a ranking system of some sort and it probably won't be too complicated to follow, just that we don't know final details as yet.

Comment

Thanks for the answers, but 4 events in 14 days?

Comment

Originally Posted by mihnea View Post
        Thanks for the answers, but 4 events in 14 days?
        Precisely! I'm sure it won't work.

Comment

12 from q-school, so 3 players from every event: Winner, runner-up, and the ”very” semi-finalist?

If it will be during the world championship, in Sheffield will be the players from main tour, the players from qschool, supporters, tourists...how many hotels, motels, and camping places will be there?

P.S Im single, 5,75 ft, green eyes, nonsmoker, no acohool, well educated, looking for accomodation during the world championship and q-school.
          Last edited by mihnea; 8 June 2010, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by mihnea View Post
            P.S Im single, 5,75 ft, green eyes, nonsmoker, no acohool, well educated, looking for accomodation during the world championship and q-school.
            Male or female?

;-)

Comment

Im male

Comment

Originally Posted by JanieWatkins View Post
                i'm not sure about the fine detail yet but they may have a "ranking list" through the events and maybe take winner and runner up from each event plus "next best" off the list or something - but that would assume people play in the all the events.

That's sounds about right to me,having in mind though, that by paying £ 1,000 it'll guarantee the entry to all 4 tournaments...

Comment

Working...
                X