Any John Higgins update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any John Higgins update?

Any John Higgins update? Is he guilty or not?

Originally Posted by mchpddl1 View Post
    Any John Higgins update? Is he guilty or not?
    I'm sure the news will be announced and everybody will be informed once a decision has been made. It's probably not much longer until that happens.

Comment

You've made me come here Bongo, expecting some Higgins case news!

Well, since I'm here..... According to scottishsnooker.com, John competed at the 2010 Scottish Snooker Golf Day in Marcus Campbell's team.....
      Winner of the 2009 UK Championship Lucky Dip
      Co-winner of Spike’s 2009 UK Championship number of centuries prediction contest

Comment

Originally Posted by Mignon View Post
        Sorry to disappoint you!

Comment

I'll survive!

A reasonable term for a real Higgins update should be by the end of the month and it will certainly be widely publicised.....
          Co-winner of Spike’s 2009 UK Championship number of centuries prediction contest

Comment

Well, since I'm here..... According to scottishsnooker.com, John competed at the 2010 Scottish Snooker Golf Day in Marcus Campbell's team.....
            He competed with his own team, and won nearest the hole with a tee shot ending up 200mm from the hole.

Marcus's team won the event

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scotti...8390574?ref=mf
            Attached Files
            Last edited by bigbreak; 13 July 2010, 04:17 PM.

Comment

That dosen't mean anything though, it's hardly a snooker event is it?

Comment

Originally Posted by bigbreak View Post
                He competed with his own team, and won nearest the hole with a tee shot ending up 200mm from the hole.

Thats so random. lol. Well, he needs to take up a new sport if he is punished/expelled from the snooker tour.
                Steve Davis Technical Articles = https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ilebasic?pli=1

Comment

Originally Posted by bigbreak View Post

Originally Posted by Giggity1984 View Post
                  Thats so random. lol. Well, he needs to take up a new sport if he is punished/expelled from the snooker tour.
                  This is the reason bigbreaks reply was reached, so not entirely random, although Mignons' post was a bit

Comment

yup.........I was just correcting Mignon's info with some additional background for your enjoyment

Comment

BIG THANKS, Bigbreak! A real treat all those photos that make you feel the atmosphere
                      Good that you all had a great day and the junior snooker is a bit richer thanks to that event.

Well, in a way it was a Higgins update wasn't it?!.....
                      Last edited by Mignon; 13 July 2010, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Yes and showing that there is still plenty positive things happening in Scottish Snooker and will continue with the right people in charge.

Comment

John Higgins will prove he's innocent, just wait and see. John has been nothing but a perfect professional since turning pro in 1992. In my view, he is also the greatest ambassador the game has ever seen and a pure gentleman.

Comment

topspin:

Hear...Hear - totally agree with you

Terry
                            (WOW! post 1,000)
                            Terry Davidson
                            IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by Topspin View Post
                              In my view, he is also the greatest ambassador the game has ever seen and a pure gentleman.
                              Not Steve Davis?

Comment

Working...
                              X