No announcement yet.

Blood sweat and tears documentry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone get me a DVD copy of the full thing? I was promised one but it seems that person has vanished!

Comment

That's what I'm looking for too. If I get it, I will post here and let you know. Will you do the same if you get your hands on it first?

Comment

For anyone who had been looking forward to this - I've been trying to upload it onto YouTube over the weekend but without success. Anyone got any tips for uploading these things onto YouTube? I've tried to do so from a DVD-R that I've copied it onto.

Comment

Alex Higgins - The Peoples Champion

Hi guys, for anyone who missed the Blood, Sweat and Tears Documentary - just to let everyone know that the Peoples Champion documentary is on BBC1 Weds 1st Sep at 9pm....

Still looking to get Blood Sweat & Tears on DVD if anyone has it........

Thanks
          Siobhan

Comment

gmg - I have a YouTube channel with snooker, if you could do me a copy of the documentary in question I would happily upload it onto YouTube

Comment

Originally Posted by simplysnookeryt View Post
              gmg - I have a YouTube channel with snooker, if you could do me a copy of the documentary in question I would happily upload it onto YouTube
              Hi simplysnooker, Can it be copied from the you tube channel so that i could put it to disc? I'm also dying to get the one frame DT & SD to disc, can that be copied when you upload it?

Comment

I can copy the One Frame between DT and SD for you if you want?

Comment

I can copy the One Frame between DT and SD for you if you want?
                  Oh I'd love it if you could! That would be great. Just let me know what you need from me to do it. Thanks a mil, much appreciated

Comment

Ok, I'm going to make four DVD-R copies of my slightly abridged recording of the Blood, Sweat, and Tears documentary later this week for the following:

Spike
                    Celticsibh (both of whom seem very keen to see it)
                    Simplysnookeryt (who has agreed to put it on YouTube upon receiving it)
                    Roger Lee (a collector who will make copies for anyone who is interested)

I know that others are interested but I neither have the funds nor time to make copies for everyone. The above should, at least, ensure that everyone gets a chance to see it. Can those listed (excluding Roger) please pm their addresses.
                    G.

Comment

Originally Posted by gmg View Post
                      Ok, I'm going to make four DVD-R copies of my slightly abridged recording of the Blood, Sweat, and Tears documentary later this week for the following:

Spike
                      Celticsibh (both of whom seem very keen to see it)
                      Simplysnookeryt (who has agreed to put it on YouTube upon receiving it)
                      Roger Lee (a collector who will make copies for anyone who is interested)

I know that others are interested but I neither have the funds nor time to make copies for everyone. The above should, at least, ensure that everyone gets a chance to see it. Can those listed (excluding Roger) please pm their addresses.
                      G.
                      Thanks GMG! I am trying to pm you but I don't seem to be allowed to do it - it's telling me I don't have the 'priviledge'!!! If you send a blank email to me from ur address, I will give you my address via email - my email is sibhyswee@eircom.net
                      Much appreciated

Comment

Celticsibh - I'm not doing anything today so I'll have alook for my original copy and then copy it for you.

gmg - That's great, let me know when you've done them and we can sort out PayPal stuff etc

Comment

Do we have any updates on this gmg or Celticsibh?

Comment

Do we have any updates on this gmg or Celticsibh?
                            Sorry, I didn't see your last post there! Yes, I definately want the one frame shoot out. What way do you take the payment for it? Can you take credit card?

Comment

What if I send you an invoice on PayPal? I won't be able to do it until later though.

Comment

anyone up loaded this on youtube yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X