Blood sweat and tears documentry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood sweat and tears documentry

Haa anyone got a copy of the Blood sweat and tears documentry about alex higgins?

id be interested in a copy too

Comment

I'm hopefully getting one soon.

Comment

I'd like a copy also

Comment

I've been trying to get this everywhere and it was on tv the other night and I missed it. I was absolutely raging. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if anyone gets a copy please let me know. I'd really appreciate it.

Comment

Originally Posted by Henrytheeighth View Post
            Haa anyone got a copy of the Blood sweat and tears documentry about alex higgins?
            Hi. Did you manage to get it anywhere?

Comment

Originally Posted by visionaire View Post
              I'm hopefully getting one soon.
              Hi. Did you get a copy of it yet??

Comment

Originally Posted by Celticsibh View Post
                I've been trying to get this everywhere and it was on tv the other night and I missed it. I was absolutely raging. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if anyone gets a copy please let me know. I'd really appreciate it.

I can feel your pain mate. Don't worry though - my Mum recorded this for me and I'll hopefully be able to make copies when I get back to Ireland next week, though I can't promise what the quality will be like. So get in contact again next week if you don't secure a copy before that time. Trades of snooker footage or snooker memerobilia preferable for anyone intereted in a copy.
                G.

Comment

Originally Posted by gmg View Post
                  I can feel your pain mate. Don't worry though - my Mum recorded this for me and I'll hopefully be able to make copies when I get back to Ireland next week, though I can't promise what the quality will be like. So get in contact again next week if you don't secure a copy before that time. Trades of snooker footage or snooker memerobilia preferable for anyone intereted in a copy.
                  G.
                  Great! Thanks a mil

Comment

Bad news for those of you who were reliant on me for a copy of this documentary. Just been speaking to mother dearest who tells me that she missed the first 5-10 minutes of it when she recorded it on Tuesday. Not happy given that I texted a reminder about an hour in advance of broadcast. I'd, therefore, suggest that you seek out another source for this - I'm sure another board member said they'd recorded the full episode. Which leads to my own request - is anyone able to help with getting hold of the full version?
                    Cheers,
                    Gareth.

Comment

I was promised a copy by a forum member but he/she's now not responded to my PMs since the broadcast.

Comment

Originally Posted by visionaire View Post
                        I was promised a copy by a forum member but he/she's now not responded to my PMs since the broadcast.
                        Looks like you and I are relying on the same forum member here.

I'm still hopeful though..
                        "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Guys, if you get it, please let me know?? Thanks

Comment

Have just watched a recording of this documentary which, as I've already mentioned, is missing the first few minutes. Alex looking and sounding as sharp here as I'd seen him in the last 10 years of his life, with his devlish wit cause for a couple of belly laughs along the way. The interview with him is the real treat of this piece. Also some great rare footage of him from the Irish Masters and at home with his family at Christmas in the mid-80's. Contributors include Lauren Higgins, Steve Davis, Ray Reardon, Terry Griffiths, John Higgins, and Clive Everton. As I've said, those interested in a copy should try to source one elsewhere given that my own recording is not complete but I will try to put it onto YouTube next weekend to satisfy your curiousity if you haven't managed to get a copy before then.
                            G.

Comment

Originally Posted by gmg View Post
                              Have just watched a recording of this documentary which, as I've already mentioned, is missing the first few minutes. Alex looking and sounding as sharp here as I'd seen him in the last 10 years of his life, with his devlish wit cause for a couple of belly laughs along the way. The interview with him is the real treat of this piece. Also some great rare footage of him from the Irish Masters and at home with his family at Christmas in the mid-80's. Contributors include Lauren Higgins, Steve Davis, Ray Reardon, Terry Griffiths, John Higgins, and Clive Everton. As I've said, those interested in a copy should try to source one elsewhere given that my own recording is not complete but I will try to put it onto YouTube next weekend to satisfy your curiousity if you haven't managed to get a copy before then.
                              G.
                              even if it has bit missing, better than nothing at all mate, cant wait for you to upload

Comment

Working...
                              X