Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you play for money, or share the bill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
    ......I was £160 down once & played double or quits plus £20......
    too much pressure - must make even the easiest shots hard (if i was your mate i wouldnt let you carry on until you won )

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      too much pressure - must make even the easiest shots hard (if i was your mate i wouldnt let you carry on until you won )
      I thought you were my mate.........

Strange really my best game is usually about 1am to 2am maybe others get tired then that might help.

Always get a buzz from playing for money though win or lose, some people need pressure to bring out there best, though the double or quits then take a few quid extra off someone is always special, though a bit cheeky.

Thats one of the reasons why i was always a fan of the great Alex Higgins, as Barry Hearn put it " Alex bet his purse, everything he had on him then pulled 60 odd pence in change out his pocket & said call that another pound "

Think i may have had the wrong heroes or the right ones depends how you look at it........

Comment

Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
        ....I must point out this was before i was a family man as i'm skint now.....
        maybe you should read this i posted earlier;

The World's shortest (and happiest) fairy tale

Once upon a time a bloke asked a girl "will you marry me?"
        the girl said "NO!"

And the bloke lived happily ever after and had sex with all her mates and rode motorcycles and went to strip clubs and played snooker and drank beer and ate curry and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted ....the end

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          maybe you should read this i posted earlier;

The World's shortest (and happiest) fairy tale

Once upon a time a bloke asked a girl "will you marry me?"
          the girl said "NO!"

And the bloke lived happily ever after and had sex with all her mates and rode motorcycles and went to strip clubs and played snooker and drank beer and ate curry and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted ....the end
          Your a mad man.......but is this a fairy tale or your life story ?

I love being a family man though you can't beat it skint or not.....

Comment

never play for money just for who buys the first round after a best of 5 game

split the table costs 50/50

Comment

i just pay...no splitting

Comment

What a martyr you are, subzeer0 ... lol
                :snooker:

Comment

The only table in town that we can play on is free to play on but costs around £0.60 an hour for the light. Or 20c every 15 mins for the Aussies. Its so cheap you don't worry about who's going to pay for the light. You end up leaving a couple of £/$ on the light box for the next person just as a good deed gesture. We're more worried about the cost of beer.....

Comment

Working...
                  X