Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian billiards

hi everyone

i have recently been interested in russian billiards, i play it a couple of times when im in the usa but my main base is in the uk.

Does anyone know where i can pick up a set off russian billiards (pyramids) balls

:snooker::snooker:
    wooooooooo snookerrr

I have seen them on the uk ebay, other wise try ebay.com im sure you will find them on one of the two.

Comment

Originally Posted by TheRowdyOne View Post
      I have seen them on the uk ebay, other wise try ebay.com im sure you will find them on one of the two.
      yeah i looked on there, there doesnt seem to be any, and there is barely any sites that sell em, i found one site that sells them, and theyre selling at like 300 dollars or something outragous.
      wooooooooo snookerrr

Comment

some of the posts in these forums like this one for example makes me realize how little I know about billiards...

I am kind of sure there might be quite a lot I don't understand about the different styles of snooker also..

Recently heard a commentary about Brazilian Snooker..

Any of you know the complete varieties of snooker played in the world
        Whoever called snooker 'chess with balls' was rude, but right

Comment

try google billiards...... you'r stick and balls in your right hand and you'll COME across anything....

Comment

Originally Posted by shamreez View Post
            some of the posts in these forums like this one for example makes me realize how little I know about billiards...

I am kind of sure there might be quite a lot I don't understand about the different styles of snooker also..

Recently heard a commentary about Brazilian Snooker..

Any of you know the complete varieties of snooker played in the world
            theres a lot of different types, i think brazilian snooker is played with one red and the yellow green brown blue pink and black, with the red being a long one being around the pink. im not sure tho

Btw i managed to get a set of russian billiards balls! wooo
            wooooooooo snookerrr

Comment

id like to see Michaela Tabb's idea of what Brazilian means.....

Comment

Working...
              X