buying crucible tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buying crucible tickets

does any one know roughly how much it costs for tickets to go to the crucible in april? cheers

In the first week, morning and afternoons are £15, evenings are 20.

I think Statman did a thread on it somewhere!
    I Love Snook!

Comment

how much of a problem will rolling rankings be in getting tickets ?

Comment

Originally Posted by wildJONESEYE View Post
        how much of a problem will rolling rankings be in getting tickets ?
        I think it may well mean that tickets will sell more slowly. They go on sale on 30 October, so that's months before the seedings are known.

So if you want to experience the Crucible and are not over-fussed on who you see, you may have a better chance of being luckt with your choices if you get in quick.

If you only want to see a specific player, then you may find a lot of sessions are gone, to the people above who don't mind who they see, by the time you know when your man will be playing.

In the end, I don't think there's an easy way of telling how it will go.

Comment

I still cant see many of the die-hard fans that attend the Crucible year in year out being put off, just a little more cautious maybe..
          "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Originally Posted by The Statman View Post
            I think it may well mean that tickets will sell more slowly. They go on sale on 30 October, so that's months before the seedings are known.

So if you want to experience the Crucible and are not over-fussed on who you see, you may have a better chance of being luckt with your choices if you get in quick.

If you only want to see a specific player, then you may find a lot of sessions are gone, to the people above who don't mind who they see, by the time you know when your man will be playing.

I only go to see you, darling!

Comment

Originally Posted by The Statman View Post

seeding for the crucible will not be known until after the Welsh Open in February.

Comment

so its best just buying the tickets soon and having a lottery at who you are actually going to watch. (mind you most the players are roughly about the same so they should all be good matches and get an experience of the crucible)

Comment

cant wait to get tickets again
                  There is, I believe, a time limit for playing a shot. But I think it's true to say that nobody knows what that limit is

Ted Lowe

Comment

No postal bookings this year. Online, telephone or from the counter ONLY... from Saturday 30th October, 9am!

Comment

Working...
                    X