Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Ball Diagrams

Hi
    Does anyone know where I can print off some diagrams of free ball and not free ball situations.
    Thanks

You could have a look at two threads I have written on the subject:

There is this one How to judge whether you have one

And this one What you can and can't do with it

Comment

Originally Posted by The Statman View Post
      You could have a look at two threads I have written on the subject:

There is this one How to judge whether you have one

And this one What you can and can't do with it
      Perfect thank you.

Can i ask did how you know the ruling on this subject as when i show this to the players who were arguing with me I can tell them where and who the info came from
      Thanks

Comment

Well I am a former Grade 1 referee and there are quite a few very experienced referees on this site. Just do a thread search for Free Ball to find lots of discussion on the topic.

If you can, get a copy of the Billiards & Snooker Referees' Handbook by Peter Rook and the late John Street. I believe a reprint was done fairly recently.

Comment

I have tried to get to these pages but I am blocked from reading them. What do I do ?

Comment

Originally Posted by The Statman View Post
            Well I am a former Grade 1 referee and there are quite a few very experienced referees on this site. Just do a thread search for Free Ball to find lots of discussion on the topic.

If you can, get a copy of the Billiards & Snooker Referees' Handbook by Peter Rook and the late John Street. I believe a reprint was done fairly recently.
            A grade 1 referee, well there will be no arguing with those qualifications.

Thanks again
            Rob

Comment

Working...
            X