Paul Collier Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Collier Question

Can anybody answer this question for me?

Well he is refering Premier league does that count?
    EDIT: seems to me Grand Prix 2005
    Last edited by missneworleans; 1 December 2010, 08:50 PM.
    2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
    2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

For sure it was 2005, it says that on Paul's website, just can not track down any draw sheets or results with referee's listed

Comment

Its October 2005 and Grand Prix was in october
        but cant say the match(
        Last edited by missneworleans; 1 December 2010, 09:46 PM.
        2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
        2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

I have just sent Paul a message, see if he can remember, I also fired off a email to World Snooker to see if anybody there has a record.

Comment

Definitely October 2005 and, like you say, the Grand Prix was in October. I don't think he did any of Pot Black, which was on October 29th?

Pretty sure (but not certain) he didn't referee the unforgettable Grand Prix final so not sure of the actual match.

Comment

The event was actually The Northern Ireland Trophy, but Paul is unsure of the match

I just wanted to put a little something about the number of days since he refereed at his last main televised ranking event for this article which features a not seen before interview with Michaela Tabb who will not be in Telford next week! You'll have to read it to find out why - http://www.thesnookerblog.com/2010/1...championships/

Comment

Working...
              X