Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to preserve my concentration for long hours of training?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to preserve my concentration for long hours of training?

need help in preserving/extending my concentration and focus for long hours of training(5hours and above). any advice would be greatly appreciated! thanks all!

A small thing to help would be to set some targets of what you are aiming to achieve and reminding yourself every now and again of those while playing and thinking of what you are doing to achieve your goals.

Dont forget either that during Tournaments and matches players do get regular breaks so perhaps look at setting your practice around a similar routine so that you are not over doing it. :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Sport Focus View Post
      A small thing to help would be to set some targets of what you are aiming to achieve and reminding yourself every now and again of those while playing and thinking of what you are doing to achieve your goals.

Dont forget either that during Tournaments and matches players do get regular breaks so perhaps look at setting your practice around a similar routine so that you are not over doing it. :snooker:
      ok thanks! i will definitely remind myself to take a break and go eat some fruits or have a drink and rest my eyes before going back for more training. and to set a goal/achievement too! thanks for the suggestions!

Comment

Maybe REDBULL helps

Comment

Working...
        X