Im buying a new cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im buying a new cue

Im buying a new cue in the next few days and not sure what are good for my money my budget is only £100, i like heavy cues if that helps lol can anyone help?!

you can get any heavy cue from anywhere, my advice would be to not settle for the first thing you see...make sure your happy with it...

im sure there are slightly cheaper, yet still good cues around, i know there are more but i can only think of mastercraft off the top of my head?....

is craftsmen cues another one? im not sure, do some searching around and have a tinker with them to make sure you are happy with them
    what a frustrating, yet addictive game this is....

Comment

should be plenty of cue craft cues about for your budget.......

Comment

im hoping i'll get it tomorow but im going through to see a lad called stu who owns green baize nd he sed he has a few cues called cuecraft and oxy, these any good?

Comment

cuecraft are pretty decent, obviously not quite the top end range but you should get something good from Stu for that money. Never heard of Oxy though?

Comment

Stuart is a Cracking Guy he should be able to SOrt you Out with Something.

Comment

check out my cue n case and make an offer if you like

Comment

Working...
              X