foul or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by muzicman147 View Post
    If you want a higher bridge you could always try this,http://snookerbilliardspool.blogspot...-rest-aid.html
    yeah i think ill buy one of those because they always come in handy

Comment

centurysnooker: also do a search for "Q-Rite Rest Head" which was banded around some years ago and seems a simple idea. Prices vary from a few pound to £5 (inc P&P)
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I know there are rules similiar in place with US pool, whereas you can use a tool or a piece of equipment for the purpose it was designed/intended for...
        In that regard, a chalk is not to be used for cueing as it was designed for chalking only, while if you come up with say, a finger tube which is designed to be worn on ones fingers for bridging over balls then you can use it in a game. A few years ago, they have made a small rod with a little bridge on top that you can hold in your bridging hand and use it as a small rest for those awkward shots and that was allowed. Somehow this device never caught on but I have seen it being used in tournament.
        Last edited by poolqjunkie; 6 January 2011, 03:32 AM.
        www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          centurysnooker: also do a search for "Q-Rite Rest Head" which was banded around some years ago and seems a simple idea. Prices vary from a few pound to £5 (inc P&P)
          I have the dual-purpose Bi-Bridge Rest Aids in stock and can supply for TSF UK Members @ £3.59 inc. postage....Contact me on 07740102927 or email me @ cueist@genie.co.uk

Overseas buyers email me for postage price.... Cheers, Dave, Snookerpoolman
          Last edited by snookerpoolman; 5 January 2011, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Earl strickland the US pool player went through a short phase of wearing finger extensions in matches, there's probably a video somewhere on YouTube

Comment

Working...
            X