Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cue Cases

Hi
    I have a Craftmans aluminium 3/4 case with foam inners. The cue and accessories move quite a lot so I was wondering if a leather case with suede inners would better.

Would like peoples opinions before i order one off the net
    Thanks

I thought Craftsman alu were like Cuecraft .
    Cuecraft are great and keep everything solid .

Dont thing it matters what case it is it,s the padding thats important and some leather ones have good padding , whilst others have hardly any .

Comment

Most aluminium Cases are Imported!......Cue Craft aluminium cases are the Best to hold your Things Tight inside.

I have a 3/4 Tournament Master Cue Leather Case which is Wider and Shorter and its a real Cracker, Holds things Very Tight inside Not like most I have had previously which is too loose inside.

Buy a Cue Craft Case if your Wanting a aluminium case.

Hope this helps Gaz.

Comment

If the foam in the case lid is not molded you could glue a strip of appropriate thickness foam over it which would tighten things up.

The foam lining these cases is generally spot glued. With care you can peel out the molded foam on the bottom, glue in a strip and then reglue the molded foam onto that. Take care as the foam is thin and can be easily torn.

Fabric stores sell different types of foam in various thickness or an upholsterer may have suitable scrap pieces.

My aluminum case was too loose and I didn't like clinking the cue against metal so I made my own case. Solved both problems.

Comment

Get a case made by Crispian Jones, nothing will move inside one of these. They are the bees knees.
          :snooker:

Comment

Working...
          X