Centuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centuries

Just a quick question Chris Turner's site only gives you the century of century makers and the 6 just below is there any site where you can find out others below for instance I know Barry Hawkins and Michael Holt are in the 80s Joe Swail is somewhere in the 90s

There must be a site as Mr Turner must get his data from somewhere

Also the statto said in a previous blog he gets scoreboards sent to him from alll tournaments how do you get onto that mailing list?

I would like to see how Anthony McGill is doing he looks like a very good young breakbuilder hes hit a lot of centuries in his debut season on the tour
    Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Hi Alexa-

I think Chris just keeps an eye on all the tournaments and updates his database event by event, like myself and other snooker "stattos", but I don't know of any site as yet.

I have the following figures for the players you are interested in:

Hawkins has 99, with his highest being the max he had against James McGouran in PTC3 this season;

McGill has 27, the highest being his 140 against Michael Collumb in the quarter finals of the European U19s in 2008;

Holt has 121, with his 144 against Ricky Walden in the UK 5 years ago being top of the list;

and Swail has 108, his highest being 142 (twice- one against Paul Hunter in the 2000 China Open, and the other against Martin McCrudden in the Irish Professional 5 seasons ago).

However, my list includes evets like continental championships, large pro-ams (e.g Austrian Open) and main tour qualifying events, which may not appear on "official" lists.
    I too would like to be on a mailing list for scorecards. Anyone know how to get on?

Comment

the official lists include pro ams like the pios chris's list doesnt have Barry Hawkins, Michael Holt, Joe Swail on it last time Swail was on it he was 89 hes had 4 centuries since then so im assuming 93 he will re-enter the list next time someone gets to 100 or he passes Judd Trump michael holt is in the eighties i worked it out due to bet freds world championship stats which are every official century before the tv stages of the world championship

if McGill is on 27 hes on course to break ding and O'Sullivans 5 year to 100 record
      Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Qualifiers

Qualifiers must count due to the ammount of non top 16 players in the list ie Stuart Bingham/Robin Hull/Barry Pinches says a lot about mark king thats hes been professional for 20 seasons had 3 spells in the 16 yet hes in the 60s

Comment

Working...
        X